“Great visit !”

Cuisines: Chinese
Chester, VA
“Great visit !”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

While in the area we decided to try this restaurant for dinner. It's pretty much the menu as all the Chinese restaurants with the pictures on the wall, you know the ones with the same sheets to place a take out order. We were very pleased with the cleanliness and looks of the restaurant. The food was good, service too, pretty much as usual. Family run restaurant. Saw some people picking up their take out so they accomodate both dine in and take out. Would revisit if on the area.

“Great food, great price!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Jade Garden is by far the best Chinese restaurant in Berks County. The food is far superior to any Chinese food that I have had in this area. Any dish will satisfy your cravings!

Pennsylvania
“Great Food the way you want it.”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I have tried just about every Asian food restaurant in the Reading area, but just recently got around to Jade Garden. Well, so far it's my new favorite place. The food is great, portions are bigger than most, and the price is a little cheaper than the rest. I ordered vegetable egg foo young and bean curd in garlic sauce. Whenever I order bean curd in garlic sauce at any other restaurant, I always ask them to make some extra garlic sauce to pour over my rice. I never get it. My order at Jade Garden was swimming in garlic sauce. There was plenty for the rice. Also, I like spicy food, so I always ask to have my food a little spicy. Jade Garden got that right also. My egg foo young and bean curd were perfectly spiced and delicious. There was enough food for two meals, and I can eat Chinese. All in all, I loved the food and will be heading back for more soon.

• Visited December 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Chinese take-out.”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I stayed at a hotel about a half mile down the road from this place. When I asked about a good Chinese restaurant they recommended Jade Garden and even gave me a menu.
I didn't eat in the restaurant but it looked like your typical low-budget Asian restaurant complete with paper lanterns and cat statues. I ordered take-out.

I gauge every Chinese restaurant I go to by the quality of their chicken egg foo young. Jade Garden's was superb. Fluffy egg packed with tender chicken and crisp veggies. The gravy was savory and yummy.

The woman at the counter who gave me my order was friendly and appreciative of my business. None of the usual shoving the bag at me and snatching the money out of hand without making eye contact at Jade Garden.

If you're in the Reading area, give this place a try. Good food at reasonable prices with friendly staff. What more can you ask for?

• Visited November 2012