“Go for the Oat Bran Pancakes!”
Review of Deluxe Restaurant

Deluxe Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Shillington
Reviewed 4 March 2014

They only serve them Monday - Friday mornings and they are simply delicious. A unique flavor. Sometimes I will bring home my left overs and toast them the next day. YUM!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is very overpriced for what it really is "DINER FOOD" ….For Berks county home cooking I'd try their competitor Queen City or Park Place Diner in Denver……If you like Italian, try Paolos a half mile away for great Italian dishes and specials…

2  Thank getmeoutofhere14
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have the unique perspective of not only eating there, but was employed there for a short time.
The owner, John an 80 yr old, drops 'n-bombs' in the kitchen like he's a klansman in 1950's Alabama. I watched him blow 'snot-rockets' into a garbage can which was placed right next to the prep table he was working. His standards of cleanliness have MUCH to be desired. After watching him prepare these Greek 'delicacies' they look like congealed masses of dog food. The Greek meatballs tasted like they have toothpaste in them b/c of the amount of mint he used.
They use TONS of frozen food, which affirms the earlier suspicions in prior posts.f
I thought I'd seen it all, but this was the final act: I actually witnessed during one breakfast service, three waitresses bring food back to the kitchen that had been already served to customers!!!! An obvious health-code violation!!!!
Overall, this place is disgusting! It's average diner fare w/ Greek food that more resembles and tastes like dog food.
Avoid this dump!!!!

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Quick service and food brought out with special orders correctly. A tad bit pricey for just a breakfast sandwich it was over $4 and no cheese on it when other diners offer bigger sandwiches with more on it for less. Otherwise it was good. Would come back.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Wife and I ate here the other night. She had their chicken corn pie and I had the Greek platter and we were both happy with the amount of food and the quality.

Place was clean and the staff was friendly. A tip to Linda T, don't order fish at a diner that is land locked since it probably will be frozen and most likely will not be something to write home about.

We will eat here again when in the area. About the only complaint I have was that we were seated near the HVAC system vent so when it kicked on it sounded like an airplane taking off.