“Halloween Adventure!”
Review of Shocktoberfest

Shocktoberfest
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Our first time for this experience. We hate crowds and waiting in line so we went on a Thursday night. We chose one event not knowing what to expect...we quickly purchased the other events after thoroughly enjoying ourselves! It is pricey...so purchase the bundle, and check for coupons. They don't accept credit cards. Can't wait until next year. Oh, they will take your picture and post it on their Facebook page for an added fun experience!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

When I went I went with a young friend and thought the price was way too high. After I did all the things that were part of the entrance fee I no longer felt that way. Really great. Lots of fun.