“Shocktoberfest”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Shocktoberfest”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Easy to find and fun for the whole family. It gets full pretty quickly on the weekends, especially in October, so get there early. If you are from out of the area, there are a number of places to stay close by.

Visited October 2012

“SCARY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

i went with some friends not knowing what to expect. I was so scared but had such a good time. Cant wait for 2013

Reading, Pennsylvania
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Halloween Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

Our first time for this experience. We hate crowds and waiting in line so we went on a Thursday night. We chose one event not knowing what to expect...we quickly purchased the other events after thoroughly enjoying ourselves! It is pricey...so purchase the bundle, and check for coupons. They don't accept credit cards. Can't wait until next year. Oh, they will take your picture and post it on their Facebook page for an added fun experience!

Visited October 2012
Robesonia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“I really scared me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

When I went I went with a young friend and thought the price was way too high. After I did all the things that were part of the entrance fee I no longer felt that way. Really great. Lots of fun.

Visited October 2011