“Under New Management”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Wernersville, Pennsylvania
“Under New Management”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We live in the area and have been here several times under old owner. So glad the new owners fixed the prices! Drink & food prices are finally reasonable. They have great outdoor atmosphere and even though it was packed on Friday night the wait for table and food reasonable. We will return soon to try some of the specialty drinks.

“Go for the atmosphere. ”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Like most of the other reviewers the outdoor beach atmosphere was nice but the food was just average. Price was what I expected for this type of place. Would only come back for drinks and the atmosphere.

Reading, Pennsylvania
“awful food, awful service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went here for my anniversary with my husband and kids. we choose it because it is outside and there is a sand pit for kids to play in. So atmosphere is great, but I have never had a good meal there. The waitress was barely around, My drink was so gross, my husband didn't even get the drink he ordered. then the food came out, my kids ordered burgers from the kids menu, it was a burger on a bun. that was it... dry, not good, no toppings. the apples that were supposed to have a caramel dip came out without and we had to wait 10 mins to flag someone down to get them. My chicken was soaked in grease, i could not even eat it, it was making me nauseous... but by the time anyone came back to ask us, everyone was done eating and i had to make due with my veggies. I told them the chicken was terrible, and she said sorry, stared at me... asked if i wanted anything else (but by this time i felt sick and i just wanted to go). the manger, or whatever she was, was there too for me to tell her how bad it was... all she said was "oh it was good when we tried it". so, did they comp anything? NO! and i didn't even eat but a 1/4 of my chicken, and they took and tossed it. WORST meal i have EVER had. To top it off, the check came and my kids were never brought the ice cream that came with there meals! I used to work in the business. I do not rant on anyone when it seems unjust, but I HONESTLY WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS PLACE AND I MADE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW! They could have turned this around so many ways. But to pay for a meal i barely could eat, ridiculous.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank whitpan2moore
Temple, PA
“This place absolutely exceeded our expectations!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We had an event here for 40 people that we had to plan and execute in 5 days and everyone, from the owner to the waitresses were so helpful and helped us pull it off beautifully. They worked with our budget, our decorations and all of our needs. It couldn't have been better! Shout out to our waitresses, Emily and Andrea, who went above and beyond to help make our event a success. We will, without a doubt, plan future events to be held here again!

• Visited December 2013
Denver, Pennsylvania, United States
“Tiny wings and over priced drinks”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

They list their wings as "huge". They were not only "Huge" but they were the smallest wings i have ever come across.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Beverly Hills Tavern? Share your experiences!