“Wonderful Wedding Ceremony and Reception” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Fiesole

Hotel Fiesole
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Skippack
Hotel Fiesole
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Skippack
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Wedding Ceremony and Reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2011

After deciding to have a local wedding instead of a destination wedding, we knew we wanted a place with a lot of class. This place has it in buckets! Abbey was great to work with and very accommodating. We had our ceremony in the Stefano room and our cocktail reception was in Mistral. While the place is more expensive than other surrounding locations, we were very happy with our food, cocktails, and service. We had 56 adults and 12 children. Abbey set up all the decorations I provided along with a very nice display of my favors. Our guests were very happy with the service they received from the wait staff and bartenders. After our reception, we continued our party downstairs where there was a band. While I was told previously, that as long as there were paying customers, the bar would remain open - last call was at midnight. That was a bit disappointing.

We also stayed over. Our room was very nice and spacious. However, it would have been good to have a full length mirror and a hook from the ceiling to hang my dress. This hotel does a lot of weddings and I was surprised these two items were missing. We were able to hang my dress on the armoire and use a chair to keep it from getting wrinkled.

The lounge area and continental breakfast were also very nice on each floor.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank KonoTMartiD

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
GR
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2011

We stayed at the hotel because it is close to family and has nice stores around it. It was much too expensive for what we had. The noise from the road was terrible. We had poor service when we checked out.

Room Tip: Choose the south side!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank AliceGr
Skippack, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

Booked a queen room at the Hotel Fiesole. This location is elegant, and the accomodations are in line with a Ritz Carlton or other luxury branded hotel. All aspects of the room were quite good - cleanliness, bed comfort, bathroom amenities, climate control and entertainment (large flat screen TV). The hotel offers two restaurants and several bars, as well as several other bars and restaurants just a few steps away.

The hotel is pricey for the area, but the stay was very good. The continental breakfast (included with the room) is adequate. One item that is a minor inconvenience is the inability to book on line.

I live in the Skippack area, but will use this hotel again to book out of town guests!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank EuroTraveler52
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2010

My husband and I held our wedding reception at the Hotel Fiesole in September 2009. Everything about the hotel was perfect! From the moment we walked in to an open house and met Abbey, we knew immediately it was the place for us. She took care of our every need and truly made our day as special as it was. It was a pleasure to work with her. We rented out the Rathskeller for our intimate wedding and still hear from our guests about how wonderful it was. The food, the setting, the service - all outstanding and made for a wedding we (and our guests) will never forget. Abbey and her crew set up Rathskeller beautifully - all I had to do was drop off my things and it was taken care of! She was present during the entire reception to take care of any needs - including little details like taking my veil up to my room for me so I could kick up my heels and dance. We served a limited menu and everyone raved about the food. Our wedding guests rented out the entire hotel for our special day. The rooms were beautiful and each one is unique. We also invited our guests to the Fiesole Sunday Brunch. The outstanding food and service continued as our guests feasted once again! I highly recommend to any bride and groom out there to consider hosting their wedding/reception at the hotel. I have recommended this hotel to all my friends and family and look forward to every time we go and visit.

• Stayed September 2010
3 Thank moyerk2
Birdsboro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2010

We looked at several venues for my daughter's wedding this past May from "banquet halls" to restaurants. When we walked into the Hotel Fiesole our jaws dropped! It was gorgeous and we were SURE we were going to be disappointed because we didn't think we could affort it. The event planner worked with us and we were able to have an absolutely fabulous wedding...from the posh rooms to the cocktail hour to the dinner to the wedding cake. Our guests are still raving about the wedding venue and the food. We had a TON of wait staff. The personal attention was incredible. Everything was meticulously organized and Abbey, the event planner, was everywhere that night! We would highly recommend this venue for a wedding of 150 or less. It is wonderful to have such a beautiful memory of our daughter's wedding.

• Stayed May 2010
3 Thank MayMotheroftheBride
Norristown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2010

Our wedding was everything we wanted and then some at Hotel Fiesole. From the day we met with the wedding coordinator (Abbey) we knew that was the location for our wedding. It had all the details we wanted for our intimate event. We had our ceremony upstairs and then cocktails and dinner in the downstairs venue which was perfect as it had it's own bar and lounge area allowing us to enjoy our family and friends without worrying about anything. The food was great and the pastry chef did a fabulous job with the cake. Plus the fact that all of our guests had rooms made it that much nicer. No complaints from us! We still go back to enjoy a drink and a meal from time to time and the staff treats us like family. Thank you Abbey and Hotel Fiesole!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank mbeekerp
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2010

My wife and I immediately knew this was the place to have our wedding. Abbey, our coordinator, was very nice, detailed, and organized, the most important things you want to have for a coordinator. Not only was this place affordable, it was beautiful. First we had dinner at the restaurant to make sure the food and service was up to par before we booked anything. Both the food and service was wonderful, I couldn't believe how great the food was. The waitress was very attentive as well. Abbey was also attentive to even the smallest detail which for a groom and bride can be the biggest details that matter on the wedding day. On our wedding day, Abbey was wonderful and met at our every need, beyond what a coordinator would do. We even had valet service which was a great addition and guests enjoyed that small touch. The food and bartenders were superb, we still get compliments from friends of how wonderful the food was and how great the bartenders were. My wife and I literally had the best day of our lives and will remember forever, thank you Hotel Fiesole and Abbey!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank davealvarez2000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skippack
Holiday Inn Lansdale
Holiday Inn Lansdale
#1 of 1 in Kulpsville
Courtyard Philadelphia Lansdale
Homewood Suites Lansdale
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Hotel Fiesole? Share your experiences!