“Sunday Brunch with staff”
Review of Hotel Fiesole

Hotel Fiesole
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Skippack
Hotel Fiesole
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Skippack
Pa
“Sunday Brunch with staff”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This was a spectacular meal. Everything was great, from the service (especially Jared) to the rest if the staff. I took my staff there for a holiday brunch and everyone raves about it and they are asking when we can go back. The lobster eggs Benedict was yummy and a favorite. The atmosphere was so nice and we all enjoyed ourselves. It's a must and worth every penny!!

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Catlocks

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The Hotel Fiesole in the charming village of Skippack Pa is an absolute gem!! Locally owned and operated-the staff is just incredible!! There are 16 boutique rooms each decorated beautifully and individually. There are also several bars and restaurants on the premises-each equally delightful and the food is AMAZING!! We especially loved sitting at the bar-noshing on homemade pizza and sipping wine as the sounds wafted up the stairs for the band in the Rathskellar. AND-OMG the Sunday brunch was to die for-LOTS of delicious homemade pastries-crafted in house as well as carving stations etc..wished we could have extended our stay to have a nap after such a delicious breakfast!
The Village itself has much to offer-with many shops and eateries within walking distance to the hotel. There are also several golf courses within a short drive and day spas offering those left behind many options for pampering while they wait for the golfers to return.
All in all a perfect place for a weekend getaway-an easy drive to Valley Forge, King of Prussia, the outlets in Limerick and very "doable" to Lancaster too:)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I found myself in Skippack for the first time on business and was intrigued by the reviews for the Hotel Fiesole so I stayed there one night and fell in love with it. The hotel is like walking into a five star European hotel. It is absolutely beautiful and the staff were amazing; especially Laura at the downstairs bar.

I ate in the hotel restaurant. I was not very hungry which was a disappointment, because they had several choices that I would have been very happy with. I did have mussels and clams with a small salad and the flavor and quantity was perfect.

Rooms were clean, quiet and tastefully decorated. To my surprise in the morning as I was headed downstairs for breakfast I found there was a more than adequate continental breakfast on every floor in the foyer along with a great cup of coffee. Each floor has a sitting area with comfortable furniture surrounding a gas fireplace. Very soothing environment.

If you find yourself in the area don't pass the Hotel Fiesole by. It is truly in a class of its own.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank kacclt
Doylestown
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We were told, from everyone having been though the whole wedding process before, that if you expect things to go smoothly or be perfect, you will be very disappionted. Well, the staff at the Hotel Fiesole proved them all wrong. From the first time that we met with Abby, our event coordinator, we knew we hit on a very special jem. The hotel is utterly charming . The staff could not do enough for us from the start. We wanted to see if this first visit was a fluke, so we went there for dinner many times before booking. The food was always beyond wonderful and the staff were so heplful and friendly. No reqeust was ever met with anything other then professsionalism and a desire to do whatever needed to be done to make the meal all that we wanted it be. Abby worked with us for a year to make sure that everything was wonderful for my daughter.She was flexible, understanding and PATIENT. I'll be the first to admit that dealing with me requires no small amount of patience. I received nothing but rave reviews from my wedding guests. Food was Fabulous, service was extremely friendly and helpful. The hors d 'oures never stopped coming. So many people said it seriously was the best wedding ever. They had never heard of this small elegant hotel before but they would be returning. We made a weekend out of the affair. My girls and I stayed over the night before the wedding and the much of the wedding party joined us the night of the wedding. The rooms are all different but all are beautiful and comfortable. Old world charm is a phrase I heard several times. The morning after the wedding Abby set up a fabulous brunch in a private room for me and my guests. My one regret is that I have no other affair on the horizon to book there.
I am now a Hotel Fiesole devotee. I can not thank Abby and staff enough for making something that is not suppose to be perfect, PERFECT. Thank so much Abby.
Gale Berman

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gale B
Altadena, California
Reviewed 25 March 2013

When I travelled to Reading, Pennsylvania for the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum World War II Air Show, I was told that accommodations in and around Reading were scarce, and frankly, not charming and without luxuries.

But a 36 mile drive away is the little town of Skippack, and there you will find the Hotel Fiesole! The staff was friendly, the bedroom was very comfortable,and I love all those pillows! The common sitting areas (for the morning coffe and continental breakfast) was very comfortable and charming. The furniture (and Tiffany dome glass on the first floor sitting area that was a small scale of the Bofinger brasserie in Paris) are definitely for people who enjoy tasteful seating areas. The downstairs bar/bistro was nice as well. The shopping across the road was top-drawer also (I got in on a Vera Bradley sale, yay!). There are good quality ladies clothing and cosmetics shops. If you don't want to eat in the Fiesole's fine restaurant, there are pizza and Mexican spots a short walk from the front door. There is also a Japanese restaurant across the bridge behind the Fiesole, but I didn't have time to explore that.

The price (see other review) is not for those looking for a bargain--au contrair!--the Hotel Fiesole is for those looking for a luxurious and charming getaway spot.

Plan ahead because this is a wedding reception destination!

Room Tip: The highway noise was not a problem for me (see other reviewer) but once I'm asleep, I'm asl...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Lorraine32000
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Stayed there for one evening. I was ignored by the greeter at the front desk. My hands were full and once I was acknowledged she did not offer me any assistance with my belongings, even as I struggled to keep my hangered items off the floor as I signed the bill. I was given no information about services at the hotel. The hotel lobby was closed for a private event and the staff rudely told me I was forbidden to sit there, so I had to stand in the foyer while I waited for my guest to come down from our room. Check out the next morning was more of the same, with no friendly smiles, no ask how my stay was, no "Thank you, come again. " Honestly for such an expensive hotel that physically could be a delight, I left feeling completely disappointed. Their front desk staff is the worst I've ever encountered, and I travel frequently. They made me feel as though I was inconveniencing them. It was absurd.
On the upside, my room was very clean and comfortable. The quarters were luxurious and everything smelled fresh.
There was no parking available when I checked in so I had to use an overflow lot up the hill behind the hotel. There are no hotel-guest spaces so you contend with heavy restaurant traffic.

• Stayed December 2012
4 Thank Sail-away-gal
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 December 2011

After deciding to have a local wedding instead of a destination wedding, we knew we wanted a place with a lot of class. This place has it in buckets! Abbey was great to work with and very accommodating. We had our ceremony in the Stefano room and our cocktail reception was in Mistral. While the place is more expensive than other surrounding locations, we were very happy with our food, cocktails, and service. We had 56 adults and 12 children. Abbey set up all the decorations I provided along with a very nice display of my favors. Our guests were very happy with the service they received from the wait staff and bartenders. After our reception, we continued our party downstairs where there was a band. While I was told previously, that as long as there were paying customers, the bar would remain open - last call was at midnight. That was a bit disappointing.

We also stayed over. Our room was very nice and spacious. However, it would have been good to have a full length mirror and a hook from the ceiling to hang my dress. This hotel does a lot of weddings and I was surprised these two items were missing. We were able to hang my dress on the armoire and use a chair to keep it from getting wrinkled.

The lounge area and continental breakfast were also very nice on each floor.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank KonoTMartiD
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skippack
Courtyard Philadelphia Lansdale
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Montgomeryville

Been to Hotel Fiesole? Share your experiences!