“Where's my breakfast?”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Fiesole

Hotel Fiesole
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Skippack
Hotel Fiesole
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Skippack
Flemington
“Where's my breakfast?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have stayed here 3 times - it really is a beautiful hotel and will most likely stay again.
But can someone please do something to improve breakfast service...please!
Never available when they say (buffet style starting at 6. It's now almost 7 and not even a sniff of coffee) or where they say (every bedroom floor in the lounge area) last two times not on ours, we had play 'hunt the pastry' on all the other floors.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank SWal66

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because of convenience. Pricey for sure. Quality surroundings and a quality property. Wonderful beds and linens. Room was very clean. Very nice continental breakfast placed on each floor for the guests convenience.
The friendliest employee was the Polish maid who always had a smile on her face. I didn't sense friendliness is a priority at Fiesole. Too bad.....I never got a 'welcome feeling' from any of the other employees.

We ate one lunch in their restaurant. It was very disappointing. Thus we ate in different restaurants within Skippack.

The hotel relies on their weekend entertainment as a big revenue draw. It's also the place 'to go' for locals. Don't plan to go to bed early. We were on the 3rd floor and heard the music until it stopped.

Also, do everything in your power to get a room in the back of the hotel. The street side is noisy as it is the main road through Skippack.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Meade66
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Been coming here since It opened and never had a bad stay. I live 15 mins from it. We don't like to drink and drive so this is a great option for us to hang out and relax in our home town. This hotel is top notch with 2 top notch restaurants. The check in is always cordial and smooth. The rooms and decor are a class act. Immaculately clean rooms and restaurant. I love the bedding and pillows. We always get a king room and it usually faces the street. The bathroom that we had this last time (spring fling) was only a shower but the shower was huuuuuge! All Carrera marble. Love the attention to detail. Right outside of our room is a Huge fireplace and 2 huge couches to chill. Bella Rosa the bar restaurant in the lower level is always amazing food with a great and friendly staff. The continental breakfast was always amazing although this time it was a bit stale on pastries. All in all this place deserves a 5 star.

Room Tip: Room 201 is great.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RFosh
Pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This was a spectacular meal. Everything was great, from the service (especially Jared) to the rest if the staff. I took my staff there for a holiday brunch and everyone raves about it and they are asking when we can go back. The lobster eggs Benedict was yummy and a favorite. The atmosphere was so nice and we all enjoyed ourselves. It's a must and worth every penny!!

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Catlocks
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

The Hotel Fiesole in the charming village of Skippack Pa is an absolute gem!! Locally owned and operated-the staff is just incredible!! There are 16 boutique rooms each decorated beautifully and individually. There are also several bars and restaurants on the premises-each equally delightful and the food is AMAZING!! We especially loved sitting at the bar-noshing on homemade pizza and sipping wine as the sounds wafted up the stairs for the band in the Rathskellar. AND-OMG the Sunday brunch was to die for-LOTS of delicious homemade pastries-crafted in house as well as carving stations etc..wished we could have extended our stay to have a nap after such a delicious breakfast!
The Village itself has much to offer-with many shops and eateries within walking distance to the hotel. There are also several golf courses within a short drive and day spas offering those left behind many options for pampering while they wait for the golfers to return.
All in all a perfect place for a weekend getaway-an easy drive to Valley Forge, King of Prussia, the outlets in Limerick and very "doable" to Lancaster too:)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I found myself in Skippack for the first time on business and was intrigued by the reviews for the Hotel Fiesole so I stayed there one night and fell in love with it. The hotel is like walking into a five star European hotel. It is absolutely beautiful and the staff were amazing; especially Laura at the downstairs bar.

I ate in the hotel restaurant. I was not very hungry which was a disappointment, because they had several choices that I would have been very happy with. I did have mussels and clams with a small salad and the flavor and quantity was perfect.

Rooms were clean, quiet and tastefully decorated. To my surprise in the morning as I was headed downstairs for breakfast I found there was a more than adequate continental breakfast on every floor in the foyer along with a great cup of coffee. Each floor has a sitting area with comfortable furniture surrounding a gas fireplace. Very soothing environment.

If you find yourself in the area don't pass the Hotel Fiesole by. It is truly in a class of its own.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank kacclt
Doylestown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

We were told, from everyone having been though the whole wedding process before, that if you expect things to go smoothly or be perfect, you will be very disappionted. Well, the staff at the Hotel Fiesole proved them all wrong. From the first time that we met with Abby, our event coordinator, we knew we hit on a very special jem. The hotel is utterly charming . The staff could not do enough for us from the start. We wanted to see if this first visit was a fluke, so we went there for dinner many times before booking. The food was always beyond wonderful and the staff were so heplful and friendly. No reqeust was ever met with anything other then professsionalism and a desire to do whatever needed to be done to make the meal all that we wanted it be. Abby worked with us for a year to make sure that everything was wonderful for my daughter.She was flexible, understanding and PATIENT. I'll be the first to admit that dealing with me requires no small amount of patience. I received nothing but rave reviews from my wedding guests. Food was Fabulous, service was extremely friendly and helpful. The hors d 'oures never stopped coming. So many people said it seriously was the best wedding ever. They had never heard of this small elegant hotel before but they would be returning. We made a weekend out of the affair. My girls and I stayed over the night before the wedding and the much of the wedding party joined us the night of the wedding. The rooms are all different but all are beautiful and comfortable. Old world charm is a phrase I heard several times. The morning after the wedding Abby set up a fabulous brunch in a private room for me and my guests. My one regret is that I have no other affair on the horizon to book there.
I am now a Hotel Fiesole devotee. I can not thank Abby and staff enough for making something that is not suppose to be perfect, PERFECT. Thank so much Abby.
Gale Berman

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gale B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skippack
Courtyard Philadelphia Lansdale
Homewood Suites Lansdale
Holiday Inn Lansdale
Holiday Inn Lansdale
#1 of 1 in Kulpsville
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area

Been to Hotel Fiesole? Share your experiences!