“An ok experience”

Cuisines: Dutch
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2013

All the members of your party have to agree either to order from the menu or eat the smorgasbord. Turkey dinner was good.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Great food, so much to choose from, its served family style and its all you can eat, the problem is the food is soooooo good that you overeat and are too stuffed to have dessert, but we found room for it! Next time I plan on going to the bakery first and purchasing some of the delectable goodies to enjoy another time, going to the bakery after eating was fruitless, I couldn't think about more food at that point so I left empty handed !

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Two different ways of dining, one is family style (sitting with 8 other people) bringing out bowls of food for 22.00 at lunch time...tons of food! Or individual dining, less expensive and smaller portions, which we thought might be better for us!! You could gain LOTS of weight here!!! Fried chicken was very good and so was the pork and sauerkraut!!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My family and I enjoyed a very delicious meal here! We didn't do the family style as it was close to closing time and didn't want to feel rushed. I recommend the fried chicken or the pork and sauerkraut. The noodles as a side aren't anything spectacular. I had to put some salt, pepper and hot sauce to step it up a notch. The ham wasn't anything that memorable. The sweet corn was delicious. My apple pie was disappointing but my cousin had the blueberry cheesecake and that was delicious. Staff was very friendly and you can tell they work really hard! I would go back.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My friend and I visited Good N Plenty at the recommendation of others and we were not disappointed. The food was beyond belief and my mouth starts watering just thinking about the homemade bread. The service was outstanding and we were placed with very nice people. Yes, that's right, you might be sharing a table with complete strangers. If this isn't your thing, then you might want to choose another restaurant. However, if you don't mkind making new friends, it's the way to go! The portions are, of course, plentiful and you will not leave here hungry. The food was very well cooked. The waitress told us that the vegetables and meat are locally sourced and the ice cream (which is delicious!) is made on sight. Overall, we couldn't have been happier with the meal. The only thing we wished we would have done is wore pants with elastic waistbands. Visit their website for coupons. You might only save $1 but it's $1 more in your pocket!