“A Quiet Place to stay!!!!!!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Smoketown
Smoketown Inn of Lancaster County
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Smoketown
Pine Bush, New York, United States
“A Quiet Place to stay!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My husband and I love Lancaster County area, and will never stay anywhere else!!! The rooms are comfortable, the price is right, and Mike & Linda are great people, who have become friends over the 20+ years we have been staying with them! The Inn is centrally located to all the best places to visit! There is no smoking in the rooms, which we love!!!! Everything is always clean and neat, and we love the grounds! Thank you, Mike & Linda, for making our stays great!!!! Love you both!!!!!!!!!!!

Linnea

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
motelchica, Owner at Smoketown Inn of Lancaster County, responded to this review, 19 October 2012
Dear Linnea.
Thank you so much for your kind & thoughtful review, we too have made many wonderful friends over the years & appreciate your visits here with us. Thanks again for taking the time to post such a sweet review.
Fondly Mike & Linda (:

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cresson, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This is a nice inn. A little dated, but old home style. Had been here several times and then last few times to area we stayed in a newer chain hotel. We went back to here on our most recent trip as the inn seems to be the right fit for the area. Rooms are clean and beds comfortable. It is a great place to relax. Sitting out next to the fields in the evening is great. Close to everything. Will return.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank justtony1663
Westminster, Maryland
Reviewed 22 July 2012

We frequently visit Lancaster County and have stayed in a variety of lodging options. In terms of cost, comfort and convenience Smoketown Inn was a real winner for us. There was always someone available in the office to answer questions or get things for us. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We plan to return soon!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank kcompoundsouth
motelchica, Owner at Smoketown Inn of Lancaster County, responded to this review, 24 July 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words & helpful comments to many who read tripadvisor reviews. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Mike & Linda Martin
Willards, Maryland
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I stay at the Inn a couple of times a year.....if my husband and I happen to be in the area and need a place to stay....plus when my sister-in-law and I make our yearly shopping trip to Lancaster. We have always been treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism when booking and checking-in and out. The rates are very reasonable.....the rooms always clean. This is a family-owned hotel and has some age to it, so do not expect to find thoroughly modern, hotel chain-type establishment with updated decor. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable and convenient place to stay off of busy Route 30 in Lancaster.....give Smoketown Inn a try!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Debbie2645
motelchica, Owner at Smoketown Inn of Lancaster County, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write on tripadvisor about our inn. We appreciate the kind comments & your patronage.
Mike & Linda
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 13 April 2012

The Inn is located perfect, close to everywhere I want to go.I have stay so many times and when I do leave, I leave a part of my heart here. Mike and staff makes us feel so welcome. I just returned home yesterday and I feel a little sad but, I know I will be back 2 times in July and once again in November..Smoketown Inn is just a little piece of heaven on earth. I know God is blessing Mike and staff and for that, I am blessed.

Room Tip: I have "my room" that I request and 99% of the time, I get it..to be honest with you, any...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Gummy2331
motelchica, Owner at Smoketown Inn of Lancaster County, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
Thank you so..much for the kind comments that you shared on tripadvisor, it is customers like you that encourage Mike & I to continue to work hard in serving our guests. We truly do appreciate your business & look forward to seeing you folks again in July!
Mike & Linda
Great Mills MD
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We stayed at Smoketown Inn during veterans day weekend. We had the sunroom suite and it was well worth the price - the only complaint we had was the time pasted too quickly and we had to leave - definitely plan to go back just to have a long weekend away from home.

Room Tip: Highly recommend the Sun Room Suite - nice to enjoy , beautiful views and large enough to have frein...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MJ P
motelchica, Owner at Smoketown Inn of Lancaster County, responded to this review, 18 November 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a generous & kind review of our Inn, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm sure the snow was a bit of a surprise in Oct. but you had a great room to relax & enjoy the scenery in. We look forward to serving you in the future!!
Mike & Linda Martin
Belle Haven, Virginia
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We just returned from a four day stay at this lodge and had a wonderful time. It snowed about 3 - 4" this Halloween weekend in Lancaster which made this trip even more special! Our rooms were super clean and even my husband commented on how clean the bathroom was (smelled like Clorox - you kinow, that nice clean smell). We had stayed here several times a couple of years ago and could see the changes and improvements that had been made to the lodge. If you want a special get away weekend, check out there three (3) new suites upstairs. These rooms are first class and gorgeous! I highly recommend Smoketown Motor Lodge for peace and quiet, location and comfort. We will definetly be back!!

PS - You DO NOT pay for ice for your room; only if you want to fill your cooler full of ice from the machine, do you pay.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smoketown
Bird-In-Hand Family Inn
Bird-In-Hand Family Inn
#3 of 3 in Bird in Hand
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Comfort Suites Amish Country
Comfort Suites Amish Country
#14 of 39 in Lancaster
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites
AmishView Inn & Suites
AmishView Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Bird in Hand
Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets

Been to Smoketown Inn of Lancaster County? Share your experiences!