Days Inn Somerset
US$118
Econo Lodge Somerset PA(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$56
US$119
A1Economy Inn(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$54
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastpa turnpikewafflesclose proximitytruck noiseone night stayeasy accessgreat place to stayconvenient locationwould stay here againtoll boothfridge and microwavevirginiathundermotorcyclehighway
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I chose to stay here reluctantly because of a less than wonderful stay at the Days Inn in Ashland, Ohio. This place was much better! The room was impeccably clean. Everything in the room worked well, TV, lights, etc. Even though the location is in a high traffic area (the only way to get closer to the Turnpike is to get ON the Turnpike), one the door closed I heard nothing of the outside. There are a number of good eating places within walking distance or a short drive. I highly recommend thins property.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JohnB58247
Reviewed 21 August 2012

My girlfriends and I stayed at Days Inn Somerset because it was in close proximity to a race called Women in the Wild that was taking place the next morning. The room was clean and comfortable. The price was very affordable. The next morning we had to leave by 7:00 a.m. to get to the race which started at 8:30. I left the dome light on in my car and my battery was DEAD!!! I went to the front desk and asked for help. The staff couldn't have been more accomodating. One of the staff members (Singh) gave us a jump and we were on our way by 7:10. We arrived at the race and kicked butt!!! I highly recommend this establishment.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alisha G
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

For around $50 we got a renovated room with a new king size bed with a protector sheet covering the mattress. Bathroom was new too! Great value and super clean and comfortable. Plus nooo musty old smell. Yay

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank foodiesforlife
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Days Inn in Somerset,Pa. Is the worst hotel for someone to stay at after making a reservation because they don't keep it....I book a room 10 days before arriving and on the day I was to check in they gave my room away to someone else..I then had to work for another 2.5hrs to find another place to stay..Which in turn cost me more money...The places out side look bad so I just wonder what the rooms look like...When ask why my room was giving away I got to many stories that made my head spend...I don't know if all of days inn is like this because it was frist time booking with them but I would say make sure the day you are to check in this hotel I would make sure they have the room you want...
Gen Manger should be remove from his job...This hotel needs to be check out by days inn corp..undercover just to see how they work...
Last thing is DON"T STAY HERE...Go to the Baymont Inn (Americas Best value Inn) they are changing names but they will treat you right...

Room Tip: There is no tip about chooseing rooms try another hotel all together....
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Bhupinder S, General Manager at Days Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2012

Mr, Michael
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a Review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.as per our conversation we had plumbing issue in the smoking room and i had offered same type of non smoking room. and you refused to take non smoking room.you did not want a smoke out side of the room. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 814-445-9200.
Sincerely, Staff & Management.

Days Inn Somerset Pa.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Stayed on August 4, 2012 . We had a wedding in the area. Motel really needs updated. Old dirty wallpaper in the bathroom, The bathroom floor was in need of a good cleaning, dirt in the corners, around the toilet. The toilet was very slow . Old furniture, lamps that are not working , Bed was just ok We paid a low nightly fee compared to other hotels in the area so I guess you get what you paid for.

Very small lobby with 3 or 4 tables for continental breakfast . We did not eat anything there.

I would not stay again--mainly because I did not feel the bathroom was clean enough. They also have a maintenance slip in the room so problems can be reported--.goes to show you the condition.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple