Econo Lodge Somerset
Good 3.5/5
Budget Inn(Somerset)
A1Economy Inn(Somerset)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskat the check in countercontinental breakfastcoffee machine in the roomdonutsflight memorialfirst floorfridge and microwavepa turnpikeno frillsnight's restwent out of her waybudget hotelwi fineeded a place to staystayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

As Many have reviewed this Hotel, I agree that this is a well maintained Hotel for the price point. The room was clean , The hallways were clean and reception was very helpful and friendly . The only difficulty we had was finding our way to the hotel , as it is located in very close proximity to the Toll Booths. And it did not have direct access to it from the main road. Access to the hotel was tricky , and we spent about 15 Mins asking locals for directions on how to get to a hotel which is only walking distance from us . Other than that, it was a very convenient as it was in close proximity to McDonalds, Subway and many other restaurants .
The beds were comfortable and very clean . The washroom was also very clean .
Again , this was a good choice for the price point .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

On my way back from Erie to DC, I needed a place to take a break at night from the driving. Somerset was almost right in the middle and I wanted to find a bargain hotel. This hotel fit the bill. Its right off of PA turnpike.

The front-desk was alright. Check-in was breeze as I had pre-booked the room. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. I don't recall seeing a coffee machine in the room. But since we were on the first floor, and the breakfast area was few steps away, it didn't bother me much. The wi-fi worked as expected. We didn't get a chance to eat breakfast in the morning when we checked out. But I took a glance and it was typical. For a night stop, I couldn't ask for more. There are several other hotels in the same price range in this area. I would probably be trying something else if I ever had a requirement.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed at this motel going to Michigan, and then coming back to Virginia. I got the same non-smoking room for both stays, a king with a fridge and microwave. This place is clean, no smells, the bed was comfortable. The TV was a nice sized flat screen, regular cable with HBO. Somerset is on the Penn Turnpike so most motels are not cheap, but the Econo Lodge was certainly affordable. Would certainly recommend this place to anyone who doesn't mind staying in a basic no frills motel,

Room Tip: If noises bother you, ask for a room on the second floor. I didn't hear any after I went to bed, but the people above me walked about and I could hear it pretty well before I fell asleep.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed one night in Somerset, PA. while working in area. Price was reasonable, staff friendly, facility was clean and modern, and breakfast next morning was nice. Would certainly stay there again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Best nights sleep in a long time. We needed to stay in town 4 nights and best value in Somerset. Clean, quiet rooms with good service. Very convenient to everything at half the price of motels in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family