“Home away from Home!!”

Somerset Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Somerset
Somerset Country Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Somerset B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We have never been at such a layed back relaxedB&B! From the time we got there till the time we left (we didn't want to leave) lol! We were treated like family! Anything we needed they were there with. Joyce and Dan are the such good people and we had the best exsperance!! We will be back again and again!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Had a lovely overnight stay at the Somerset Country Inn. Rooms are attractive, spacious and clean. The price is excellent - $85 for room with en suite, $75 for room with private bath down the hall. Breakfast was gourmet and delightful. Went to the Pine Grill 3 blocks up the road for a pleasant dinner. Flight 93 Memorial is very handy to Somerset. Thanks to Joyce and Dan for a great B&B experience!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Joyce and Dan are lovely. They are interesting to talk to but will leave you alone if that is what you prefer. I traveled with a friend and we wanted two beds so we stayed in the adorable children's room. The only thing wrong was my friend is a bit tall so she found the bed a bit short. However since I am only 5 ft 1 inch it was perfect.

You can walk to everything it town and Joyce will give you good restaurant recommendations and directions to the sites.

Room Tip: I traveled with a friend and we wanted two beds so we stayed in the adorable children's room. T...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Joyce and Dan were wonderful at felt like we were their company, Beautiful and the cleanest rooms Ive ever seen, But it was Joyce and Dan that will make me go back, They are truly one in a millon, Book your room now and you will see what I mean.

Room Tip: They are all beautiful and clean
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrea T
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Joyce and Dan were wonderful! We had reserved at another B&B nearby (Country Dreams in Rockwood), but the owner there "bait and switch"-ed us, and tried to give us a much smaller, less nice room for the same price. Refusing to succumb to her underhanded tactics, we left and ended up finding Somerset Country Inn, and we were thrilled that Country Dreams didn't work out, because we were so happy at Somerset! The Inn was gorgeous, the rooms exceptionally clean, the breakfast delicious, the company delightful... I could go on and on. I would highly recommend Somerset Country Inn to anyone, and we definitely plan to visit again!

Room Tip: Ask for the Grand Room!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank abrewer0820
Reviewed 27 October 2010

i arrived at the somerset country inn at @11pm after a long drive from the pgh airport. easy to find...a simple left from the turnpike onto central ave., just past the chamber of commerce (who were most helpful to me the next day in finding Greenridge Horse Ranch...a great place to horseback ride!) on the right.
joyce and dan were waiting up for me, showed me my very clean and comfortable bedroom on the ground floor with bath en suite. they offered me a beverage of choice and dan and i spent some time discussing current health care in which we are both involved.
i had a wonderful night's sleep, a delicious breakfast made by joyce, and enjoyed the company of a couple from cleveland on their way to d.c.
joyce went out of her way to get me an appt. with her hairdresser, donna miller, for a haircut which i sorely needed. what better hospitality could you ask for-sharing your hairdresser?
a very pleasant experience all around...left me with a desire to return someday to somerset, and the somerset country inn for a longer stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank irish1352
Reviewed 15 August 2010

Traveled to Somerset for a friend's 25th wedding anniversary party with 2 other couples. We stayed at this B&B & did a little celebrating before the party at the picnic table outside the B&B. The owner was very helpful and friendly, gave us tips on what to see in Somerset & offered us glasses to use. Beds were comfortable & the breakfast was good. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends