“Excellent service and clean rooms”
Review of A1Economy Inn

A1Economy Inn
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Somerset
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Excellent service and clean rooms”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I had stayed yesterday at this Inn and was quickly impressed over the service I was given. The hotel employee at the front desk showed amazing courtesy and overwhelming service for myself and most importantly for my family.

The rooms were outstanding, freshly clean, and very comforting.

Overall, I would strongly recommend this inn.

Get ready to experience amazing service and lively hospitality.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jaime Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
West Chester, PA
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Booked a room online based on reviews from TripAdvisor. I couldn't stay there. The check in area smelled of incense/heavy deodorizer and the carpeting appeared to be wet in places. The desk clerk stood behind a glass window like you would find in a ticket booth in a movie theatre. He was hard to see and communicating was difficult. The room smelled stagnant and had a damp feel to it. The carpeting appeared to be wet in places in the hallway and room like it did in the lobby area.The desk clerk was very nice and understanding when I told him that we couldn't stay there and told me how to go about cancelling with the online agency so that I wouldn't be charged for the night.
I arrived with my family shortly before midnight and was lucky to find accommodations at another local motel.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Elaine1232013
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We have stayed here numerous times. The rooms are very clean quiet and comfortable we like the fridge microwave DVD player VCR we love the hospitality. The management is always very accomidating. This brings us back time and again.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank rosamunoz
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have at this inn before. We like the big screen tv. I very much appreciate the affordable rooms and clean rooms. I very highly recommend this motel to everyone. In the near future i plan to come back and choose this inn over others.

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Their pet policy changed from previously- they don't allow most pets any longer (cats are okay since they are quiet) dogs are a definite NO. Very pleased with the room itself. There were a few bugs that I found near the back of the room, but nothing too bad. Overall quite nce

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Engine258
Somerset,pa
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have stayed at this inn for years.The rooms are always very clean and this keeps bringing me back.The staff is always friendly and helpful.The rooms are very quiet.Thank you for a wonderful stay!This is my home away from home!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2013

After the first overnight stay a few years ago I knew I would be returning. I regularly travel to Somerset PA and now I always stay here. It is really clean and comfortable, rates are very reasonable but the main reason I keep coming back is because I am treated so great. I would recommend this Economy Inn to all travelers.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo