A1Economy Inn
Econo Lodge Somerset PA(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$65
US$63
Priceline
Budget Inn(Somerset)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbig flat screen tvset of keyscontinental breakfastpeep holejacuzzi roomquiet stayoutstanding customer serviceovernight stayrooms are largehighly recommend this hotelplace to stayvisit the flight memorialbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againmotelrateshallway
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We love this hotel. My husband has been staying here for work, and I have visited twice. The manager, Roger, treats us like royalty. He is attentive and friendly, and is quick to address any needs we might have. He never seems put out by requests, always has a smile, and inquires about ways that he can improve our stay. Parking is convenient, and the rooms are affordable, clean, and spacious. Our room has a refrigerator and microwave, and we have access to a washer, dryer, and ice machine...all important details for an extended stay. It really has become a home away from home. We would happily recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Katherine F
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Clerk on duty was very nice and very helpful. Asked us multiple times if there was anything we needed. Offered us ice for our cooler to keep our food cold. The beds were soft and the room was very clean. The kids enjoyed the breakfast both days we were there. The clerk even let us know that the local Sheetz was giving away free coffee and hot chocolate for a few hours on New Years. If I am ever in Somerset again and need a room I will check there first.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The room was clean and the beds were ok. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was really not worth eating. The place needs a lot of work. I am not going to stay here again but then again it was only $55. The restaurant that was recommendekd was horrible.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim30Chip
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The manager, Roger, was service oriented and as helpful as anyone could possibly be. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. Parking was accessible right in front of the room. The breakfast was available several hours, and very good.
I stayed at the motel during my visit to the Flight 93 Memorial near Somerset. The manager was very helpful with directions and made several suggestions that helped my experience in many ways.
I would stay there, again, if I went back to PA.
The personal care helped my experience tremendously. I was really blessed with the whole trip.

Room Tip: I believe ALL rooms are clean and quiet!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Priscilla P
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This place is very clean & the motel staff are really there to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. I live on the road and motels come and go but this one sticks out. Thanks for a great nights sleep Economy Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013