“It's THAT good!!”

Momma Jo's Pizza
Ranked #29 of 67 Restaurants in Somerset
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Momma Jo's Pizza offers Take-Out and Delivery only. We have one of the biggest pizzas in the area (28 slices). We also carry more than just pizza. We have hoagies with french fries, cinnamon sticks, strombolis, salads and pepsi products.
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I think Momma Jo's is now the holder of "best Stromboli" in town! I've also heard other people express the same. Great value on their lunch combo, too. And as boring as I may be, even the plain cheese pizza is delicious! They are very prompt with your order and are friendly. What's not to love about supporting local owners who treat their customers right while giving us delicious food? We order from them often. They also deliver. :-)

13  Thank Kerri O

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Momma Jo's is a GREAT place to get food! I order from them quite often while at work! And sometimes order big orders for workplace on Saturdays. Today I had order lunch from there! Baked turkey hoagie..mmmm and the tomatoes on it where the best tomatoes I have had in a long time which made the hoagie GREAT!!!! All the food is really good!

10  Thank kck08mk
Reviewed 20 August 2013

All of the food there is delicious! Wide variety of foods too. Strombolies, pizza, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks, etc. If you're looking to order some fantastic pizza, look no further than Momma Jo's! You won't be disappointed! Mmmmm good!

9  Thank Cremebrulee365
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Eat there all the time! It's like eating home made pizza! Dough is way better and fresher then the chain places! Sauce is great! And unlike the corp places, they DON'T skimp on cheese! Best pizza! And nice thin crust!

9  Thank Babyohhy54
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Ordered a pizza 2 stormbolis and a sandwich. The only edible thing was the sandwich. I called to see if i could get it fixed and was told there is a no refund policy. So basically it is my problem I ordered from them in the first place. Well won't make that mistake again. I am warning anyone I know so order at your own risk.

1  Thank Carl B