I called to confirm that our 2 rooms had been canceled for last night, as I never received an emailed confirmation like I was told I would. Not to mention, a man from hotel called at 12:30 and 1:50 a.m wondering if we were going to show up (discovered the voicemails when I woke up this morning). Basically, I just don't want my credit card charged, so I call ASAP. The lady who answered first tells me I'm too loud and would I turn my volume down or speak softer....sure, no problem! Then she tells me she can't guarantee that I won't be charged (though I called before 6:00 deadline). I asked to speak to a manager, and she said this was their busy time of day and hung up! I'm guessing this is a nice hotel but they need to find someone with better customer service skills to answer the phone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a great location off I-70 and I-76, our Super 8 Somerset hotel is 100% smoke-free and places you within reach of ample greenery, incredible historic sites, and four-season natural delights. Our friendly location is within one hours’ drive of the City of Bridges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Somerset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Somerset
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerset