My daughter, 2 grandsons and I stopped here on our way to Outer Banks. We decided to drive until everyone was tired and found ourselves in Somerset. I googled for an inexpensive place as we would only be there for about 8 hours. Check in took all of 5 minutes. Our room total was 60.99 for the four of us including breakfast in the morning. I did not expect much for that price and was very surprised to see that our room was immaculate. Everything clean, neat nice decor. Breakfast was the make your own waffles, cereal, juices coffee etc. we did not check out the other amenities as we wanted to get back on the road, but this place was definitely one I would recommend as clean neat, friendly staff and definitely a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a great location off I-70 and I-76, our Super 8 Somerset hotel is 100% smoke-free and places you within reach of ample greenery, incredible historic sites, and four-season natural delights. Our friendly location is within one hours’ drive of the City of Bridges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Somerset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Somerset
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerset