“Super place”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently my friend treated me to high tea for my birthday
Miss Tilly’s is wonderful- delicious food great atmosphere
I felt like I was back in England
A must place to visit

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I went to Tilly Mint's Tea Room with my 2 sisters & my aunt earlier this month. This was my 2nd time there, & cannot wait to go again! One can experience a true English high tea here. The food and service are outstanding! There is a cute little gift shop with teas, English teapots, etc. I highly recommend making the trip to this warm and inviting tea room!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

If you like tea and being pampered a bit Tilly Mint's is a wonderful place. Everyone is so personable. The food is delicious and the tea assortment and quality is wonderful! It is several doors down from the main road (Rt. 113) but there is good parking. It is a real treat and beutifully decorated!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My friend and I went to this cozy tea room after hearing about it from friends. It definitely lived up to our expectations! From the lacy tablecloths and pretty china to the delicious three-tiers of yummies and the long list of tasty teas to choose from, we were enchanted! The service was nice as well! The London memorabilia including a red phone box and kilted service tray and school uniform added fun touches! Make sure you get a reservation ahead of time! We didn't go until 1:30, but all of the tables were full!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

My husband and I search out "afternoon tea" locations and after we saw this in the June Tea Time Magazine, we decided to make this one of our stops while traveling to Philadelphia. We were not disappointed from the moment we arrived til we left. The food was exceptional- varied and fresh breads, and many varieties of teas on the menu. The gift shop has many unique items and of course teas to purchase. We were surprised with the tea room full of other guests, the owner took time to chat with us and other guests. The waitress was exceptional in describing the various items on the three tiered trays. We will definitely return and tell others about this gem!