“Perfect sandwiches”

Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gourmet sandwiches, hoagies, paninis, and salads. Wide Variety of ever-changing items. All food made in house with the freshest ingredients.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Perfect sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We've had the "Early Italian", "The Luca", and "The Great One". Every sandwich has been outstanding.. Glad I have this local spot and their great variety of selections

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem in Southampton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Huge selection of sandwiches, some offbeat and some traditional. Quick service, food is hot and ready. Also offer multiple fry selections as well. One of the best places in the area for a sandwich for sure.

Visited July 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“BEST Roast Pork Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

I found Monty's on accident. I was going to go to Maggio's and get a cheese steak but it was so crowded I didn't even bother. Monty's had a "BEST OF BUCKS" sign hanging in there so I figured it was going to be good. I got 3 Sandwiches, A Roast Pork Sandwich, a McWillie and a Chicagoan. Those were all excellent. The McWillie was certainly interesting. I loved this place and the girlfriend did as well. I will certainly be returning and I would recommend this to anyone. I will have to try their cheesesteaks next.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Cepps322
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Simply Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

This place is delicious! I love the unique sandwich combinations. The food is always fresh. I have not been in the restaurant we have only ordered take out but they are always prompt. They are very respectful of our work schedule. Give them a chance. You'll love it!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MrandMrsBookman
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012 via mobile

Deserves to be higher than #6. The sandwiches are some if the best I've ever had!

1 Thank woodym2