“Delicious - excellent service”
Review of House of Pho

House of Pho
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 13 January 2013

My husband and I tried this restaurant on a whim. We were pleasantly surprised. We have had Vietnamese food several times, but this restaurant surpassed all expectations. We tried the Basa appetizer - amazing! I had a lettuce wrap and my husband had Bun with pork - both were really, really good! The pork in both was of good quality - without the chewiness and gristle we have found in other restaurant's offerings. Our waitress gave us complimentary cups of soup as neither of us ordered Pho. Very tasty! I had a Vietnamese coffee (having never tried it before) and I am definitely going to enjoy it more often! Our waitress asked us for input at the end of our meal as did the cashier. EVERYTHING was delicious! The service was prompt, pleasant and unobtrusive. We WILL be back!!!

2  Thank bluize36