“Great place for family and/or friends”
Review of Maggio's

Maggio's
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night and Saturday and Sunday Breakfast. Original award winning made from scratch recipes, Pizza, Ribs, Fresh Salads, Soups, Very Fresh Seafood, Filet Mignon, Veal, Chicken, Gourmet Burgers, Sensational Sandwiches, 200 plus beers with 20 on Tap, Fresh Fruit Cocktails ----- Aleays fresh, Always unique, Always homemade, Always eclectic and Always DELICIOUS !!!! ---- Since 1976!!!!
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Great place for family and/or friends”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Maggios is a great family restaurant in Southampton. Whether you want to catch a good breakfast on the weekend or a quality lunch or dinner. My family has been going for years. My parents like to meet friends for lunch. I like taking the family for dinner or meet friends in the Mag for some adult refreshments. Whether you want burgers and wings or a good sit down meal, Maggios never disappoints. And their pizza is pretty good too!

• Visited April 2014
Hello Ken,

All of us at Maggio's wanted to thank you for taking the time, making the effort -- and for the very kind words you wrote about our family at Maggio's. We have working hard for 38 years to produce the finest in foods, drink, ambiance,cleanliness,and originality -- and when your valued customers let you know that you have done a great job -- its the icing on the cake.

Michael From Maggio's

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Was there once before for a baby shower & it was very nice so decided to go back with a group of 8. I was very impressed with their extensive menu from filet mignon to a big old hamburger. Appetizers were extensive & very good. I had the grilled salmon with pineapple mango salsa which was done to perfection. Apparently the ribs are delicious as 4 of the people I was with had them before & did not hesitate to order them again. For dessert the brought around a tray with about 15 different desserts which all looked delicious. 4 of us split the hot waffles with ice cream which was huge & really does serve 4. Service was great & I would not hesitate to go back there again.

• Visited April 2014
Dear Linda,

My name is Michael and along with my wife Gina and our four children are the original chef/owners of Maggio's -- since 1976. We wanted to thank you for your very kind review of our restaurant. Reviews such as yours make us very proud. Thanks for taking the time and making the effort.

Philadelphia, PA
“A Gem in Southampton PA”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Had a $50 voucher at Maggio's to redeem, so we trekked up there for lunch. Didn't realize that it is quite a ride from Philadelphia, but in the end it was worth it. The restaurant is on SOUTH 2nd St. Pike. Somehow, the GPS only directs you to North 2nd St. Pike, which will get you lost. There is ample parking spaces because it is located in a strip mall. The place is spacious, large, bright and decorated just right. The bathroom is quite large, clean and handicap accessible. The hostess greeted us and seated us immediately. Our server came on cue and got our orders a few minutes after we got seated. There was a wait for our meal, but it was worth the wait. The food was delicious. They don't have a dessert menu because what they do is bring an assortment of dessert selection to your table and you choose which one you want. Prices are a little on the high side, but I think the taste and quality justifies it. Oh, and they have free WIFI Access.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Pinaylady
Dear PinayLady,

My name is Michael and along with my wife Gina and our four children are the original chef/owners of Maggio's -- since 1976. I wanted to take this time to sincerely thank you for taking the time and making the effort to write and post your review. Our industry is one of long hours, hard physical labor, intense temperature conditions, and choc full of surprises --- and a review such as yours is a reminder to me how much I love what I do and that our very valued customers notice. Thank you -- very very much.

Southampton, Pennsylvania
“A southampton gem”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This restaurant has been around for many years and moved from a small local store front into a refurbished store that housed a supermarket. The food has always remained delicious and the menu is HUGE. My husband enjoys the beer selection and the variety of burgers and sandwiches available. Since their move - some of the menu items have changed but the old favorites are still available. The staff is always friendly and it is a rare occasion to not have a positive visit - but we have had a few "bad" visits - but again, that is a rarity.
only a few bad points- the bar is very noisy, so we usually don't like to be seated near it- esp if you want to hear the people you are eating with. Don't have them seat you near the front door - it is still the automatic sliding doors from the supermarket. On a cold or windy day - everytime someone comes in the front door- you get a cold breeze. Also the booths are not good for patrons who are on the larger size- try to squeeze into one of them- not going to happern.
The pizza is okay - original sauce , but I prefer the other pizza in town.
Good place to bring the family for a nice evening dinner - but the place does get crowded, so the wait may be long.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kathy Q
Michael S, Owner at Maggio's, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Hello, My name is Michael and I am the original chef/owner of Maggio's --since 1976.I wanted to thank you for taking the time, making the effort -- and for the very kind words of your review. Maggio's is a very large extended family of coworkers who are taught that the customer is the most important ingredient of any business and reviews such as yours make us all feel very proud!!

Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
“Best brunch value”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Weekend brunch here is always a treat.Most extensive brunch menu I've ever seen...tough to choose.Rice krispies French toast, breakfast pizza, omelets, Benedict. Have a Bloody Mary while you mull it over. Best of all buy one ...the 2nd is $1..honest. We keep going back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank judedude79
Hello,

My name is Michal and I am the original chef/owner of Maggio's since 1976. I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time, making the effort -- and for the very kind words of your review. Its a very unique and special feeling when one receives as a "pat on the back" for work well done -- no matter how old you are or how long you have been doing something. The most important ingredient of any business its is valued customers -- and when your customers enjoy the end result of your work --- there is no feeling quite like it.

Michael From Maggio's