“OK for some things”

Dining options: Reservations
New Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“OK for some things”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The worst Miso soup ever, they rush you through dinner and too many noodles in their Hibachi instead of more veggies or meat. It has definitely declined, that is why we have not gone back. The last few times we were made to wait for a long time, and it was very noisy

Visited August 2012
1 Thank w0rldtraveling

Pennsy
“Ok for the fun”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I don't go to Mt. Fuji for the food per se. It's okay, but not remarkable in any way. I go here for the experience of watching them make the volcano onion and toss around the utensils like a maniac. Seriously, a volcano onion? Magic! LOL

1 Thank terrifina
Boulder, Colorado
“Casual, Delicious, Calm”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Mt Fuji offers unbelievable specials mid week, which are very economical. I recommend you take advantage of them if you can. Otherwise, you're still going to get a good deal any day of the week. The food is interesting and delicious. The waitstaff is accommodating and will create your sushi the way you want it if you have preferences. They don't rush you. And it doesn't take forever to get your meal. They serve pretty quickly and are very experienced, and friendly.

• Visited March 2013
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Food - excellent, service - Horrible!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I visited this place on my birthday. It seemed not so busy at that day, but we waited for half an hour to get our sit. Then within 15 minutes, my brother got sprite, when he ordered ice-tea. To order some extra drinks, we was looking for our waitress but our order took other nice girl. She nicely asked if my brother wants a refill and then she brought just simple cold water. We saw our waitress just at the beginning and when she brought us food. Food, by the way, was very and very delicious. After we paid, our waitress asked us why we left just 15 bucks for tips. It was very rude. She even didn’t deserve five bucks for tips. In Chinese buffet I get much much better service than in this Mt Fuji, which I would not recommend to my relatives and friends!!

• Visited February 2013
Florida
“Very good Japanese restaurant”
Reviewed 17 January 2013 via mobile

Had red snapper, salad, miso, fried green ice cream. Food was very well prepared and presented. Service was very good and courteous. Will recommend and be back.