“Been A While”

Dining options: Delivery
Feasterville, Pennsylvania
“Been A While”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Ordered out tonight busy day with the grand kids!!! Have not ordered from here in a long time. Pizza and cheese steak hoagie, very yummy!!!! better than I remembered! steak was very meaty , nice and the pizza was very good. We will order from them again!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Eileen K

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hisotrically and still in 2014 near the top”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Hard to find but worth the effort watch for the turn carefully going east on 132 and if you miss turn around in the church and go back a block

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank arundel46
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Best pizza”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

this restaurant was and remains one of the best places to get pizza in town. Family owned and passed down, this place still remains true to its original recipe for great pizza. The parking can be a little tight and the seating area inside is limited. I hope they will be around for may more years to come. This place , in my opinion, beats out the other pizza restaurant in Southampton (that has been around for years also) by miles. Great job

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kathy Q
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I received Trash food.”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I ordered a medium veggie pizza to pickup; toppings were, mushrooms,spinach, tomatoes, olives, and red onions. My tomatoes turned out to be sundried (which I thought they would be plum) my olives were canned & pizza sauce was old tasting. With side salad which was old lettuce & fresh tomato thrown in container cost me $21.73. Not happy.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank cjdre
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“My favorite pizza”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I remember the original Longhitano's when I was growing up (mid 70's) and was excited to see the restaurant return several years ago. Whenever we go visit my parents in Warminster, I request that we eat at Longhitano's. I love the sauce. This pizza is best fresh out of the oven, but does not re-heat as well. Highly recommend you stop by for some of the best pizza in.the Philadelphia area.

Visited December 2013