US$131
US$135
US$129
US$111
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$110
Hotels.com
US$105
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here in May and it was perfect. The room was very quiet and clean and the modern bathroom was spotless. We looked at other places in the area which had old, dingy rooms for the same rates or higher. This place was a great value...we'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012
AnuvaManagement, Guest Relations Manager at The Anuva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and assuring us that we are meeting our goals to provide clean, comfortable, and updated rooms for our guests. We look forward to your future stays!

Reviewed 7 February 2011

Peeling paint. Room had a broken door. Air conditioner was made to fit a larger hole in wall by stuffing fiberglass insulation around it.
Had bugs everywhere. Carpet was greasy.Heat was provided by a portable heater with a bad cord. Complaints to manager/owner produced no results.
When I demanded a refund I was refered to a small dirty sign on the wall inn the office that stated "No refunds". I did not care. I could not stay one minute in that room.
I left without unpacking my car, found a clean motel, bagged the clothes and shoes I was wearing until they could be cleaned, and took a long, hot shower.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank griffon5642
GLodge, Guest Relations Manager at The Anuva Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2011

This property has undergone a complete and extensive, floor-to-ceiling renovation that started in fall of 2010, right around the time you indicated you stayed. Some of your complaints may have been attributable to that renovation which included the removal of all drywall, carpeting, etc. with our goal of making this property exceed expectations.

We invite you to stay in one of our completely renovated rooms where you will enjoy the utmost in cleanliness, comfort, and value. We are sure you will be happy with our modern guest rooms with features and amenities listed in this property profile. Our goal is to provide the best in modern living w/the beauty of the countryside.