“Service was horrible”

Add it.
From Italy
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: It's Obvious The Best Pizza Comes From Italy!
Description: It's Obvious The Best Pizza Comes From Italy!
“Service was horrible”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

we called and order food they burned it and they said next time u call we will give u a discount so we called they didnt honor the discount BC it was 2 weeks later then the owners daughter well that's who she said she was was very rude on the phone cussed at us and was a total brat that was the 3rd time they messed up are order don't go there pleanty other places that will treat u right and get ur food right

• Visited May 2013

Cheswick, Pennsylvania
“yep they are correct.”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

the sign in the yard doesn't look very good but at the bottom it says our food is the best and they are right. We ordered entrees and OMG somebody is actually cooking. The food is delish and I am not lying. All their soup is made from scratch, If you are looking for home cooking this is your place.

Pittsburgh, PA
“Yummmm”
Reviewed 22 January 2010

Everything from the pizza to the pasta is absolutely delicious and they always provide good service. When I first ate their pizza it seemed like something that should come from Chicago. They serve it with a spicy marinara dipping sauce that is just perfect. Love the sicilian and the hand tossed .I have a hard time choosing. I suggest you try both but the hand tossed is truly original. But my FAVORITE thing on the menu are the Meatballs! They are great with all their dishes...Spaghetti, Cheese Raviolis and the good old Meatball Hoagie are my personal favorites. I also like that you can eat in if you choose. As for the sign that says voted #1 in 2008. I think they deserve #1 every year. My favorite Pizza place by a land slide!

NYC
“don't miss this pizza - it is excellent”
Reviewed 20 September 2009

The sign says a radio station rates them "best pizza in Pittsburgh" but the place doesn't look like much and we kind of laughed about the rating. But when the pizza came to the table (hot sausage,pepperoni, mushrooms and extra cheese) we stopped laughing and fought over every piece. great crust, superb sausage and sauce . Overall - fantastic. And I am from NY . Don't miss this place !!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best Pizza from Cheswick to Tarentum”
Reviewed 12 January 2009

Carry out
Brought the pizza home with limited expectations and was completely delighted. The crust is a medium thickness and cooked just right. The toppings were of a generous portion. We used to travel to the Upper Crust (Fox Chapel) but with From Italy providing pizza that is just as good, if not better, we will be staying closer to home (Cheswick). Try it, you’ll like it.
If you are staying close to the PA turnpike on RT 28. You are only a 6 minute drive to it. (North on Freeport Rd (old 28) to the end of Springdale - 4 lights, then start to look on the right)

1 Thank John-n-Judy