“love the food” 2 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“love the food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

the food was amazing but the service we had was not so amazing. the waitress did not even give us our drinks for 30 minutes.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Just like every other one...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

If you like soups, salads, and pasta, it's hard to go wrong with this chain of restaurants.

I'm not a big fan of pasta, but every so often I get a craving. Olive Garden has new deals all the time, so the prices are reasonable and it keeps it new.

Food is good, but at same time quite average. Nothing really stands out about it.

Visited August 2012
“Lacking”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

Went here with my family to use a gift card we had got as a gift. Please do us a favor and never give us one of these gift cards again. After being sat we weren't greeted by our server for twenty minutes and once greeted it took us another twenty minutes to get our drinks. Everything was slow and the manager half assed an attempt to smooth us over. Won't come back unless I'm forces to with another gift card .

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Berkshires of Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

I very much dis-trust and dis-like chain theme restaurants, but the OG. Their TV ads are so good I thought we'd give this a try. It was a very busy Friday night, the place was packed but our wait was 5 minutes at the most.

I own a small restaurant so I know a bit about the industry. Our party of 3 were all very impressed with this OG. Food was very good, servings were big (we saw most people leaving with doggy-bags for tomorrows lunch), and the prices were very reasonable. Service was prompt, beer was cold, and the place was clean. I was most impressed with the professionalism of the management. The restaurant general manager stopped at every table and introduced herself. I signaled her to come back to our table at the end of the meal for a very nice 10 minute discussion about the restaurant and she answered many restaurant management questions. She was very polite and helpful.

I don't know is all OG restaurants are like what we experienced, but this place was super. I was visiting the area, and will go back the next time I'm in the area. Overall (for a chain restaurant) A+.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Devon, Pennsylvania
“Boring Italian chain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2012

The endless salad bowl is very good. The rest of the cuisine is hit or miss. There are so many Italian restaurants with real Italian chef's, why go here. Service is ok, depends on the waiters you get.

Visited September 2012