Courtyard Philadelphia Springfield
Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport(Springfield - Delaware County)
US$92
Travelocity
Parkway Inn(Springfield - Delaware County)
US$82
US$91
Red Roof
US$139
US$136
All reviewsstandard courtyardstarbucks coffeeblackout curtainsmarriott courtyardample free parkingweek staybistro stafffront desk staff were friendlyoutdoor barhotel is modernbeautiful decknice roomconvenient locationfamily weddingtypical marriottcheck in was easypool and hot tub
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Public areas and rooms are clean, cheerful, well-designed. Bed is unbelievably comfortable! Only negative is the bar noise as I was in a room overlooking the patio bar. The management said they are addressing this issue. Other than that, I was very pleased!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank cfberkson
Matthew T, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you for the great review!! Our staff takes great pride in the cleanliness and condition of our hotel. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This is a standard Courtyard hotel, and we stayed here on a work trip when all the hotels in Philadelphia were booked for conferences. I really wish they had better food options in Courtyards, although for breakfast the Starbucks bistro is fine. We ate dinner at the country club next door, which was not great. (but that is no fault of the hotel's!) The room was clean and new, although my lotion had clearly been used before, as it was only halfway full. The staff worked with us on late check out and were very helpful to me when I called later, thinking I had forgotten something. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We do our best to abide by the Courtyard standards in regards to product and service. I apologize for the experience with the lotion in your room. Your feedback has been passed on to our housekeeping department so the situation does not occur again. Thanks again for the feedback!

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a trip with a college soccer team I work with. Hotel was very clean, great service, rooms were nice (though closet was small)and convenient location to the soccer stadium. The big negative was that the room was right next to the country club bar. The noise level was ridiculously loud as late as 2 am, making getting to sleep nearly impossible. I could easily make out the lyrics of the songs being played. The same sentiments were voiced by the players in the rooms next to me, which isn't good before a major conference championship game. We resorted to purchasing earplugs for players and staff in rooms near the bar.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank ANDREW G

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed the property and apologize for the noise experience. I hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stayed at this new location while in town for a few days for a wedding. Location was good, easy to get to from 476, and plenty of local places around for food and drink. The Springfield mall is right up the road too, if you rush out of town and forget to pack a tie. Check in was easy, staff was friendly and helpful. The property overall was in excellent shape, as expected being a new location. The bed was surprisingly comfortable for a hotel bed, got a good nights sleep. The property is right on the Springfield country club golf course, so if you're a golfer this place would be right up your alley. The outdoor bar of the country club was open late, which was great for an after party since we Didnt have to worry about driving. Overall a great stay, would definatly recommend this location if you need a place to crash in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Matthew T, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. We especially appreciate the kind words about the staff. It's nice to know you enjoyed the bed, and I hope you can squeeze in a couple rounds of golf on your next trip into town!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I'm sitting in my room at this Courtyard as I write this. I reserved this to get away from the Philly Airport. It looks great from the outside, but these guys need some serious help.

If it's a new hotel, somebody at Marriott should test drive it before they subject their customers to the pain. I'm a platinum marriott member and expect more.

It's 8:45, I check in after a long day of travel. First, the poor guy at the desk can't make me a key. We end up waiting for one of the slowest elevators on the planet to take us to the 2nd floor where he goes into the telephone room for a couple of minutes and makes me a key - while the guy who walked in after me cools his heels in the lobby.

The closets are a joke. No room to hang anything up - it's stupid, 12" of hanger space in a 36"+ wide closet - go figure.

Next the TV. I change channels and it takes up to 12 seconds for it to change. I go to the lobby to get a new remote. They give me one and it's the same problem. I really don't want to go back down there for something else.

I attempted to post this review and got knocked off the internet......

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Tim H
Matthew T, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

We are obviously extremely disappointed that we did not deliver a positive experience for you. Your concerns are valid and are being addressed. We did receive your concerns via Marriott Customer Care as well and will be in touch with you shortly.