“Chop Stick time”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Asian food is a great fav of mine but then I've always loved my veggies, and the different cuisines that are served here are tastefully done with many. Some are done with a bit of spice but you can request how you'd like your dish. The Tai Wonton Soup is awesome and if you combine the soup with Crab Wonton with the special sauce I do believe you'll be surprised just how wonderfully they are and Pei Wei is. If you're really wanting something different try some Tai Chicken Lettuce Wraps - - they are mmm mmm goooood.
I love this place and the food. Definitely a place to try - - OH - - and ask for a 'cheater' if you're not familiar with using Chop Sticks ... *smile*

Reviewed 15 March 2015

I'm a regular fan of this place and the Wei version in general, dont always have time or patience for sit-down at PF's. This place hits the spot. Nothing more to change from my prior review, just a re-endorsement. Food is quick and tasty, healthy. You can mix whatever protein you fancy - chixn, beef, shrimp, tofu - with the various flavor options: MOngolian, sweet&sour, spicey, etc. all descripts play out on signage in front of you. No wait service, so no tipping, but you can leave something at the order station for exceptional service :) My Caramel chixn was a bit spicy, whereas you dont often get accurate spice to flavor descriptions in many restaurants these days. Worth the drive if its out of the way for you as well. I'd like to see more of these in malls, airports, etc. Great for to-go.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

We went after a hectic work day. Our food was prepared with fresh ingredients, and was tasty. Good for a quick meal on a work night when you don't want to cook.

Reviewed 13 January 2015

In general the food is good, and You can change items on the dishes.
The Pad Thai was very bland for my taste ( more on the sweet side, no spicy at all). But in general the food is good and service as well.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I've come to this site kinda regular as the food style and options are appealing. They've streamlined the menu to make it a mix and match concept, whereas before you picked a certain dish and they made it the same for everyone. I like the 'small' and original portion choices, small is fine for an entree especially if you get other appetizers. They've added sushi options. Careful of the substitutions as they can add an extra buck per dish. I suggest something other than the white rice as it is very plain and doesnt have much flavor, neither does the brown. I've always gotten the noodles and admit I've not tried the fried rice option. It's fast, the ingredients seem fresh and sauces are tasty. It also doesnt bust your wallet. Each time I've gone I try something new and to date have not been disappointed.