“Decent Food but . . .”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 31 March 2016

We have eaten at Pei Wei several times in the past and really enjoyed our food and the atmosphere. Today however we were served lukewarm food and the restaurant was very dirty. The glasses were not clean and the floor was actually sticky from spilled drinks. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Recently I decided to visit the Springfield location for a meeting with a friend and was pleasantly surprised. Now I am always glad to have an opportunity to get a lunch with a friend or two but always end up boxing the rest to go. Finding out they now have half portions even during lunch is such a great thing, I will be frequenting more often. Please try the lettuce raps and their chicken pad tai very yummy.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

WE both ordered Pei Wei spicy, as a take out. It was ok, as flavors go. The service was good and I was able to picked it up in less than 10 minutes. Their brown rice is a bit hard for me, so I always order noodles.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Asian food is a great fav of mine but then I've always loved my veggies, and the different cuisines that are served here are tastefully done with many. Some are done with a bit of spice but you can request how you'd like your dish. The Tai Wonton Soup is awesome and if you combine the soup with Crab Wonton with the special sauce I do believe you'll be surprised just how wonderfully they are and Pei Wei is. If you're really wanting something different try some Tai Chicken Lettuce Wraps - - they are mmm mmm goooood.
I love this place and the food. Definitely a place to try - - OH - - and ask for a 'cheater' if you're not familiar with using Chop Sticks ... *smile*

Reviewed 15 March 2015

I'm a regular fan of this place and the Wei version in general, dont always have time or patience for sit-down at PF's. This place hits the spot. Nothing more to change from my prior review, just a re-endorsement. Food is quick and tasty, healthy. You can mix whatever protein you fancy - chixn, beef, shrimp, tofu - with the various flavor options: MOngolian, sweet&sour, spicey, etc. all descripts play out on signage in front of you. No wait service, so no tipping, but you can leave something at the order station for exceptional service :) My Caramel chixn was a bit spicy, whereas you dont often get accurate spice to flavor descriptions in many restaurants these days. Worth the drive if its out of the way for you as well. I'd like to see more of these in malls, airports, etc. Great for to-go.