We spent 4 days at this hotel for my son's orientation at Penn State. The hotel served it's purpose. Clean rooms,comfortable beds and good breakfast. No complaints. Nonetheless, it is about 1.1 miles to the Robeson Center (hub). It is about a 15 min walk through a lovely residential street. I believed the hotel was much closer to campus and near the action. The hotel is not in town but on the other side of the campus.It took us about 25 minutes cutting through campus to get to the main part of the town. We did not mind the walk,lovely weather. However, on summer days or winter, take a taxi....about 8 dollars. Finally, there is a TGIF Friday restaurant about 75 yards from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Behind every great stay is a great night at the Comfort Suites in State College, PA. This is an all-suites hotel near Penn State University, Pegula Ice Arena and The Arboretum at Penn State. This smoke-free State College family suite hotel near the Mount Nittany Medical Center is conveniently located, giving you easy access to a variety of restaurants, activities, and points of interest in State College. Enjoy the combination of cozy accommodations, friendly service and wonderful amenities at the Comfort Suites Penn State Rested, set, go—book now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Suites Penn State reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel State College
- Comfort Suites State College
- State College Comfort Suites