“Our Favorite Place!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Central PA
“Our Favorite Place!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Red Lobster has become our favorite place to go out for a nice dinner! I know there are some very fancy people who don't believe that Red Lobster is a "nice" restaurant, but I am not one of them. haha. This is our closest Red Lobster, even though it is still about a 30-minute drive for us. Always great service (friendly and fast), and rarely ever a wait. Red Lobster is the perfect choice for my husband and I, because he loves seafood and I do not. However, Red Lobster also has one of the best chicken meals I've ever eaten (Cajun Chicken Linguine), so I love it as much as he does. I think they could do a little better than a $5 coupon for regulars in their email club. But we do appreciate it--every little bit helps. :)

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Maryland
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We stopped here for lunch after golf. The Bar Harbor salad was great but the salmon was over cooked.
Our server was very friendly and efficient

Visited July 2013
Saint Marys, PA
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My daughter and I just had our best meal at a Red Lobster in a long time. The food was perfectly prepared, and our waiter Michael provided excellent service. I had the wood-grilled lobster, scallops and shrimp, and my daughter had the snow crab, and both were fresh, hot, and cooked well. Special props to our waiter, too - he made the meal an even better experience. We will go again!

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas
“A typical Red Lobster”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I go to Red Lobster when in a hurry and nothing else is available. Went to lunch and though I would give this one a try.The fried fish was way to greasy and the salad was mediocre. Will not go back

Visited July 2013
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Excellent peppercorn salmon”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Enjoyed the peppercorn salmon and Caesar salad. Cheddar biscuits were warm and delicious. Staff were young and at times seemed distracted but were always friendly.

Visited June 2013