“First time...wish we lived in State College...this would be on top of our list”
Review of Luna 2

Luna 2
Ranked #66 of 244 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: Italian
north carolina
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were visiting State College for a PSU football game and my brother told me about Luna 2. It's in an old Pizza Hut building, but it's nothing like Pizza Hut. We had one of the best Italian means we've had in years starting with the ceasar salad and garlic bread to the crab cakes my wife had and the fire grilled salmon on fettuccine alfredo that I had. It was all outstanding. The place was fairly quiet at 5:30 when we arrived but by 6 there was a line. The hardest decision we had all night was which entree to pick...both of us had 3-4 options that interested us.

We would highly recommend Luna 2 and look forward to going again on our next visit.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Scott H

Fairfax, Virginia
“Decent Meal at Luna 2”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is our second trip here and enjoyed it. Not great but I had a decent meat loaf and my wife enjoyed the three cheese ravioli. Nice house wine and quick, friendly, efficient staff. Difficult to find really good food in a college town although that's subjective. It does move quick and it can get really loud when packed which it normally is on PSU football weekends. Ample parking. Good to give it a try.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ivytravel
Maple Glen, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Wood Burning Oven”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

The delicious smell when you walk in let's you know it will be a good meal. The hummus, burgers and pizza were amazing. Service was friendly and efficient. Laurel was great.

• Visited August 2013
PA
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My wife and I frequently eat the brick oven pizza here. Best in the area. They also have excellent salads and an array of other dishes. Very good & typically quick service.

• Visited August 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good Steak Sandwich”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I enjoyed the steak sandwich I had. Nothing spectacular to draw me back, but I didn't find anything offensive or annoying. Service was very good and friendly.

• Visited July 2013