“Great stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
New York City, New York
“Great stay”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Booked 3 rooms for Penn State Blue and White weekend and the staff was very accommodating to keep the rooms all together. All the of the staff were eager and willing to help with cab service and directions to places of interest. I will return to this location opposed to the others i have stayed at in State College.

Room Tip: Book the bigger suites if traveling with a big family
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Alex J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Square, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Darnell J, Thank you for your praising review! I am glad to read that our staff did everything they could to make your stay easy and enjoyable. We hope to see you again during the football season, or any other major events at Penn State.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Wyoming, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Everything about my stay was fine, some elements were great, however I had issues with the comfort of the mattress. It was very dense and lumpy. I had difficulty sleeping well. The services were fine, and the hotel staff were tremendous.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Carl B
Dear Carl B, Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that you thought our staff here was tremendous for you. We have our maintenance team looking at the mattress in the room you stayed in to see if there are any defects in it. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will stay with us again.
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Hotel is clean, quiet, staff friendly. Easy access to highway and downtown State College. Complimentary hot beverages available 24-7 is nice touch. Have stayed here multiple times and always had good experience!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alex J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Square, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Brad D, Thank you for writing a review about us. We always have fresh coffee or tea available at your convenience, also try some of our complimentary chocolate chip cookies that we have available during the weekdays in the afternoon. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all of your stays with us and hope you will be back shortly.
Boiling Springs, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have stayed at this facility for the past 7 years for an annual 4 day conference. I have never had a bad stay at this hotel located in State College, Pennsylvania. I highly recommend this location for your next visit to State College...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alex J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Square, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Rory M,

First I want to thank you for your patronage for the past seven years, and thank you for your time to write a review about us! I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stays throughout the years and the trust you hold in our services. We will be expecting you next year during the convention and hopefully sometime between whenever you are in the area.
Marlton, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Out of all the hotels I've stayed at The Hampton Inn has extraordinary attention to detail. I enjoy my stay every time. You will enjoy quick check in, great room, warm chocolate chip cookies and hot breakfast every morning. I highly recommend giving it a try.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Clara P,

Thank you for your review. We try our hardest to bring the spirit of hamptonality to our guests. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience and got to try our famous chocolate chip cookies at check in. We hope to see you again soon when you come back to Happy Valley.
Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the hotel. It was very clean and the front desk staff was extremely helpful. There is a complimentary breakfast with a nice assortment of foods. Our only complaint was that the heater in the room is extremely noisy. The system turns on and off to keep the termperature consistent but it is a very noisy fan. Aside from that, no complaints at all.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alex J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Square, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Hello Brian S, Thank you for writing a review for us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast, and we have some new items that I think you would enjoy. I am sorry about the problem you experienced with the heater, and we are currently looking into the situation. We hope to see you again during your next visit to State College.
Mars, PA, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I don't want you to stay there because I've tried to book here several times and it was always booked full. This was my first stay and want to return, so if you stay here I may not get back in! The other Hampton Inn in State College is worn out, I avoid it when possible. Seriously, this is a nice hotel and location to stay. I recommend it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Craig W
Mark B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Square, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Hello Craig W,

We really appreciate your review. I plan on sharing your post with my staff tomorrow morning during our team huddle. I'm sure it will make their day. It's nice to know that we made such a positive impression during your first visit, which I hope will not be your last.

Cheers,