“Best Milk”

Cuisines: American
State College, Pennsylvania
“Best Milk”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I get my milk at Meyer Dairy and love knowing that my milk comes from cows who live just a mile from my home! I also was a whole milk only devotee. I had to switch to skim after an illness and couldn't drink it -- it looked and tasted like white water -- till I tasted Meyer Dairy's skim milk. It is so far superior to grocery store skim milk that I will never go back!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank cachaff

Syracuse, New York
“A real dairy!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

It has décor out of the 1950's, but that is not why you go, it is for the ice cream. They have a good variety of flavors, and all the shakes, sundaes, and other creations are large and a good value. I go there every time I am in State College for a football game.

• Visited October 2013
Essex UK
“Great, Great, Great”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Used to visit all the time when I lived in PA now we pop in when visiting. Great selection, great ice cream and great prices.

• Visited July 2013
State College, Pennsylvania
“Great ice cream for a good price”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Having lived in State College for many years, I have been going to Meyer Dairy for a long time now, but every time I go it's the same great ice cream for a great value. You can pick from a wide variety of flavors and have your ice cream in a dish or cone and you won't be paying a fortune. They only take cash or check so beware.

• Visited August 2013
Bellefonte, PA
“This place is owned and operated by real farmers”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Great, fresh dairy products. Fresh milk is SO much better than supermarket milk. Great place to get an ice cream sunday on a weekend.

Visited June 2013