Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, State College (Penn State Area), PA
US$101
US$93
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn(State College)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
SleepInn
Hampton Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
US$116
Rodeway Inn(State College)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$53
RodewayInn
US$89
Comfort Suites Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$89
ComfortSuites
Quality Inn(State College)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
QualityInn
Carnegie Inn & Spa(State College)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$135
AscendHotels
Nittany Budget Motel(State College)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$60
Nittany Lion Inn(State College)
US$292
All reviewscookiesstayed herepenn statepool and hot tub areagreat hotelfree breakfastwafflesdunkin donutsin townnice breakfastworkout roombeaver stadiumking suitewould definitely stay here againclose to downtownstaff was friendlymy son
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I just returned from New Student Orientation at Penn State, and this was the perfect stay! Just a mile or two away from the campus, this offered all of the amenities that you would need for an over night. (Or two!) I wasn't in my room very long, but while I was there, I was comfortable. I am a Carlson member, so upon arrival, was given a free upgrade from a standard queen room, to a Queen suite. My room had a sitting area with tv, pull out sofa bed, and desk. There was a mini fridge and a nice sized bathroom before you entered the bedroom. The bedroom was comfortable and also had a tv. Easily sleeps 5, and privacy from the bedroom to the tv room. I left quite early the next morning, but there was a breakfast buffet that is served daily starting at 6am. The hotel did offer an indoor pool and a small gym. For me, it was the perfect hotel that I will be using whenever I visit my daughter at Penn State. Already have my room reserved for Parent's Weekend!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed for two nights - the entire hotel was very well maintained and clean. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with information regarding the area. The location isn't really in walking distance to very much, but I would still definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is an extremely clean hotel that is only a few minutes from Penn State's campus. The pool was nice. The workout room was extremely nice. The breakfast room was very big which is nice. There's a gas station right next store to the hotel.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My son is entering Penn State in the fall, so we were here for New Student Orientation. This hotel is literally about 1 mile from campus, so it is the perfect location. From this hotel, you drive 1 mile into campus, turn right on Shortlidge, turn right on McKean, and you can then pick up or drop off your child in the South Halls (where they stay during orientation). Super convenient. This hotel is in excellent condition, beds were comfortable, plenty of pillows, towels, etc. Breakfast had a lot of options, both hot and cold, which was nice. Definitely will be back!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

we have always likde country in and suites so we knew this would be no different. it was outstanding. hotel was clean and comfy,. staff was so kind and helpful. kudos to valerie at the front desk and tonnie at breakfast...so welcoming and accommodating. we had dietary restrictions and tonnie solved all the problems. valerie helped us plan our visit and made sure that we got a suitable room for our family. we will certainly stay at this hotel if we are ever back in the neighborhood.