“Great food and service, not what you would expect from a hotel restaurant!”
Review of Legends Pub

Legends Pub
Ranked #32 of 242 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Rochester, New York
“Great food and service, not what you would expect from a hotel restaurant!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed at the Penn Stater for a conference and several of us ate there during our stay, the service was always great and the food was fantastic. Even the usual burgers and like were fantastic. Highly recommend staying right at the restaurant and eating your dinner without the hassle of getting a shuttle or cab downtown to eat. I can tell you that the service here was far beyond any place we ate downtown.

• Visited June 2014

“Good place to eat”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was at the Penn Stater for a work conference, and me collegues and I ate at Legends every day for lunch. The food was excellent, and the service was tromendous. The only thing I would say is that the menu is kind of limited, and could use some expanding. But I have nothing bad to say about this place, it was quiet, nicely decorated, made me nostalgic for my college days. Overall, it was a real nice place to spend lunch.

• Visited July 2014
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The food is tasty. Have tried many menu items and found few I could have wished were better. Love their Lobster Bisque when it is available.

Visited June 2014
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Ok beer selection and they do NOT Serve Shots!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Limited liquor and beer as we quickly found out. Also, no shots are served at this bar. Service was average, nothing wrong with the service and nothing spectacular.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank LILBonsaii
Erie,Pa
“Unexpected fun in a Hotel”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My first experience was lunch upon arriving mid day Sunday. Speedy service & really good food. Not laced with salt. Quality ! I enjoyed dinner and the bar. In all this was unexpected within the hotel. Would stop in again. The Rubin sandwich was one of the best I have ever had. They don't skimp. Nice selection of wines/beers etc.

• Visited April 2014