“Huge, delicious salads”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
State College, Pennsylvania
“Huge, delicious salads”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We frequent Fiddlehead probably once per week. It's a great dinner as the salads are huge and are definitely filling. The ingredients are always fresh and tasty. I love that you can substitute an ingredient in one of the pre-defined salads for an ingredient of your choice. The avocado lime dressing is FANTASTIC.

• Visited July 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Now THAT is how you serve a salad.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I went to Fiddlehead over lunch and was really satisfied with my experience. The decor is simple with clean lines and obvious attention paid to cleanliness. There isn't a lot of seating but many orders are to go. The staff was very efficient in moving people through the line quickly but nicely.

They have an extensive menu of salads and wraps - so many options! - the staff was very friendly and helpful, answering all of my menu related questions. The prices are reasonable, especially considering the portion sizes (the menu also includes soup, baked goods, drinks, etc.).

The portion sizes for the salad are huge, HUGE. The greens, vegetables,and other toppings were very fresh and I really enjoyed every bite - I definitely recommend Fiddlehead and look forward to another opportunity to visit.

Visited July 2014
Berwyn
“I LOVE the value of a lot of lettuce for your $. When I have a salad - I want to get full from it $ Fiddlehead does it!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I cannot begin to explain how much I loved the freshness, amount, and quality of ingredients - so so so much lettuce and portion of the toppings, it's almost hard to finish a salad, which is what I want when I have a salad for a meal! Excellent place!

• Visited June 2014
sparta-nj
“Did not enjoy!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Did not enjoy!! Yuck!!! Yes, the salad was extremely large but very unappetizing. So large, they actually have to smash the lettuce down to get it to fit into the disposable plastic bowl. Salad dressing was thick and disguisting!!! Won't return!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank sparta-nj
Mifflintown, PA
“Fresh and Flavorful!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stopped by FH for a dinner during the week and were pleasantly surprised! This is the place for fresh ingredient salads and wraps. The menu consists of about 5 signature salads or you can select a build your own and choose from the multitude ingredients to make your dream salad.

This evening we selected from the signature salads, ordering the Latin Flavored (I can’t remember the exact name) and the Gaucho salad. The first consisted of mixed greens, black beans, tortilla strips avocado, and others items then topped with a chipotle –lime dressing. The gaucho had seared strip steak, caramel onions, croutons, etc. Both salads were very tasty and were enough to make two meals out of for each of us! I felt the price was in line with the portion and fresh ingredients and will return in the future.
The employees were very friendly and helpful also!

• Visited June 2014