“Great place for artsy people and kids!”
Review of 2000 degrees

2000 degrees
Reviewed 17 June 2014

At 2000 degrees, you can decorate everything from ceramic knobs for your dresser to ceramic dinosaurs, and everything in between. It's great for kids ages 5 and up and birthday celebrations. I would not recommend it for younger kids who haven't the fine motor skills to really enjoy something like this, and really high-energy kids.

2000 degrees is also fun for artsy teens and adults or people who just enjoy creative and DIY projects. Even the most artistically inept people can personalize and make creative gifts that look Pinterest-worthy.

The prices are very reasonable (this is coming from someone who paid for many other ceramics and painting classes and studio time at other more professional studios.) You can print coupons off on their website to save a little extra money.

There are newer reviews for 2000 degrees

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We are in State College once a year and my kids always beg to go to 2000 degrees. We have a chain of pottery painting shops back home but we like this one better. It is bigger, pottery prices seem cheaper, and you can learn new techniques from the employees or work on your own. They also ship the items if you are in town and leave before the pottery is finished. It takes about 3 days for them to finish. The shipping cost is minimal. My kids have done a bunch of different items here and they are used hard at home. The painting fee is $6/hr...better than the fee at other places. My only complaints are it's warm in the store and the floor needs mopped. We will be back every year!

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

You have to pay by the hr to paint and when we went it was my fiancé and I with our 1yr old. He only painted for a few minutes but we had to pay for 2 yrs for him due to him being with us and painting. I painted for a little over an hr and got charged for 2 as well. Luckily I didn't pay full price due to having a coupon or I would have not been happy with the cost. We will probably try it again when he is older and see if I get my money's worth.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have visited 2000 degrees many times over the years, with and without kids. It is always a fun experience! On my last visit, our Girl Scout troop of 14 kindergarteners visited 2000 degrees for our end-of-year celebration, and the staff were very attentive and informative. The facility is laid out well with plenty of supplies and pottery pieces to choose from.