“Outsiders beware. If you bring more than 2 people, tell them you are a local, and buy a glass of wine you can laugh at everyone ”

Otto's Pub & Brewery
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Outsiders beware, this place is for locals dining to say hello to a chief they know. The duck was good, the experience was not. If you're charing me $30-$40 for a plate I expect better service. My wife and I went to Otto's celebrating. With two parties ahead of us we waited over a hour. When it was our turn they sat a four top in our place and had us wait for the next table. I guess I understand that when you have only seven tables but it felt unfair. It was apparent the owner running the floor had been drinking as he visited the tables he knew and those that needed more wine. We sat and stared at our dangerously undercooked bratwurst appetizer waiting for our waitress or the owner to acknowledge us. Highlights for me would be the duck, the beer, and a friendly hostess.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I love coming here!!! The double D IPA is to die for and the wraps are very very good! Staff is awesome as well as the management! If you're looking for a great place to go after the game I would definitely go here!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Otto's is a brew pub with a diverse and rotating collection of excellent beers brewed on the property. It has a full bar, but the beer is the main attraction. I like sitting at the bar and the bartenders are all really friendly and attentive. If you go there more than once, they'll learn your name, what you like, etc. The customer comes first at Otto's. The food is typically very good, including great pizza from their pizza oven, Chili, fish tacos, and an excellent streak. Daily appetizer and entree specials are typically great and feature locally produced foods. Buy a growler and take some beer home to go. Best bar in town for the over 30 crowd.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The beers at Otto's are very good for a micro brewery however their food is average at best. I've had their meatloaf on several occasions and found to be a bit spicy and otherwise nondescript. I've also been there for lunch and have decided that I'd never go back there for a noon meal again,.

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Excellent pub to just have a beer/sandwich. Service always fast and courteous and plenty of parking. Normal wait time is 0-15 minutes, unless home football weekend. Then about one hour.