“Nice place for a date”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Nice place for a date”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Start with some of the bread, it's cheap tasty and they have many flavors all very yummy. I don't eat Indian food often but I can handle spicy very well. This was one of the spiciest meals I've eaten to date I loved it my date did not even mild was to much for her. Romantic atmosphere and very friendly waitresses. I recommend the lamb curry. Only bad part of the meal the rice was like hard undercooked garbage.

Philadelphia
“Good Indian food in SC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

It has been awhile since I've eaten here, but this is one of the best Indian foods in the State College area. The prices maybe a little high, but I have never had a disappointing dish from here. I always got take out, and for a party of 1, I always had at least 3 meals from 2 dishes.

My favorite dishes were Chicken Tikka Masala.......I can't remember the other one.

Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012
State College, Pennsylvania
“Some of the best food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

We eat here as often as possible -- the food is great, the staff are friendly, it is quiet enough to have a conversation. The buffet is the best in town.

• Visited August 2013
State College, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I could eat here every day.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

The title says it all. The food here is delicious. On occasion the service can be kind of slow but then I get to enjoy the food and company more.

Solid, tasty Indian food. The Saag Paneer is amazing.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank rabbitspaghetti
Spruce Creek, Pennsylvania, United States
“great Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have ordered out from this restaurant many times, The folks who run the place are very welcoming and polite. Timing is perfect, and they always get the order correct.

This place is the BEST Indian Place to eat in State College. The other Indian place Kaarma, doesnt have much of a menu, the Owner of the place is NOT friendly and cheats prices. He has 3 illegal mexicans working in his kitchen.

• Visited June 2013