“college visit”

Cuisines: Chinese, Taiwanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Ordered 4 meals for four people including two teenagers and still went home with two full meals. Lots of food for little money very authentic we loved it.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

My wife and I love to go here. We have ordered quite a few different things from the menu and we have our favorites that we always order. We are never disappointed in the food or the service. Whether it is a month or many months in between our visits, they always remember us and ask how things are. It's nice to go to a place that has great food and friendly staff.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

I ordered Thai Stir Fry Pho Noodles with Shrimp... This dinner blew me away - and my fiancé agreed! I can honestly say I would have a hard time ordering anything different next time we go - which will be tonight!

Also - very clean, very friendly, easy to order.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

If you have a low budget and you eat a lot, go to Big Bowl Noodle.
We usually over order. I forget everytime that size of plate is huge.
We ordered three soups, 1 order of buns with condense milk, dumplings. everything was yummy!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

This is an amazing restaurant, although it is cash only. They have some amazing Chinese food. One place most alumni make sure to go to because it is unique to State College. They have some very different Chinese dishes. My favorite is the Curry Fried rice with the Brown Sauce (vegetarian). Their portions are also huge so enough leftovers for the next meal.