“So much food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Taiwanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I usually have one meal per week at big bowl noodle. An Taiwanese own the store and they're very friendly. They have several daily specials for you to choose. Prices for all dishes fall around 6-8 dollars without tax. The dish is about 9 inch and will be fill with food.

1  Thank Lin G

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

The food here is generous in portion size and is good in quality. The menu has a better-than-average number and breadth of choices. This is my daughters favorite Chinese downtown; she's in her 3rd year at PSU. I had my usual when I eat Asian or Chinese: Hot and Sour soup. It had nice, fresh mushrooms but just didn't have the richness of flavor I look for; a 6 out of 10. One gripe: THIS PLACE DOESN'T TAKE PLASTIC! I hate that!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

It's not fancy, but the food was very tasty. Had the standard chicken noodle bowl. Large potion, not too salty. The place was crowded, but the line moved quickly. Would definitely recommend if you like Asian noodle dishes.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Authentic Chinese food with great variety. Couple of dishes we tried were as good as we had in New York Chinatown.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My college son kept raving about this place so we went there for lunch during parent's visit weekend.
It opened at 12pm- we got there at 11:55 and it was very dark and looked like it was not going to open. A bunch of people also looked very disappointed that it was not open yet. We walked away thinking it was not going to open, and when we happened to pass back at 12:01 it was open with a line already!
We ordered our food and we had to wait a little while, not too long.
The portions were very large- you could share with another person if you are not a big eater. It was very tasty and flavorful. The vegetables were crisp.
We enjoyed the meal (although I didn't like the "basement" feel) and agreed it lived up to our son's hype.