“Very good Korean”

Cuisines: Korean
PA
“Very good Korean”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

First went here with a Korean graduate student, excellent food. Decor is almost like a diner, but food at lunch and dinner. Service is good.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank rjs15

Bethlehem
“Lots of variety on the menu-BYOB-”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Bulgogi Japchae beef, Spicy Chicken were both very good and the condiments were interesting. We went when it was slow and the waitstaff were attentive but the appetizer course was brought out and shortly on its heels, the main dish came out, with only a few minutes between. Their rice was perfect with just the right amount of texture, toothsome and sticky.. Best restaurant rice I can remember and my family grows rice so I know my rice. I like my kimchi spicier. The food was served very hot in temperature Portions are large. We will return.

Shrimp Tofu soup was somewhat uninteresting with no depth to the broth. Other reviewers liked the stews and soups so I may have ordered the wrong one.The sauteed dumplings, kimchi and beef, were not memorable but there were 9 or 10 dumplings per appetizer. I prefer spicier kimchi.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank skiqueen500
Virginia
“Very good”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We went here for the first time. The food was great. They had lots of vegetarian options, which isn't always the case at Korean restaurants. The staff was very friendly and the $6.99 lunch specials can't be beat! The kimchi dumplings were good too! We got there right at noon and by the time we left, nearly every seat was full. We'll be back!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank jatravel
NEW CUMBERLAND
“Best Korean restaurant in the entire area.”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Having lived in Korea for four years and eating Korean food for over 30 years, I think of myself as somewhat qualified to rate this type of cuisine. I've eaten here 4 times and found most of the selections very good, especially the stews or soup. Very good rice, which is critical. Overall, I will return again and again.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank MT-233
nj
“Pleasant, fresh”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This place obviously was some kind of diner before. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was fresh and spiced up excellently everything had flavor. Would visit again. BYOB

• Visited May 2013