We have been staying at the Hampton Inn in Williamsport PA for years now, so I guess we are spoiled. This location has none of the personal warmth that the other location has, and because of the volumes of people coming for sports events in the area, parts of the hotel could use some updating. There is no "store" off the front desk to purchase food, drinks, toiletries, etc.--only vending machines. The pool is outside, and the breakfast area is right in the lobby, nothing to separate it from the business end of checking in and checking out. They do not have queen size beds, only doubles. Queen size beds have become standard in most hotels. This hotel is just average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn by Hilton, is located 1/2 mile from Penn State campus, Beaver Stadium, Bryce Jordon Center, Pegula Ice Arena and Mount Nittany Medical Center. Daily hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are included. The hotel shares the parking lot with a popular casual restaurant and lounge. We are only 3/4 miles from downtown and I 99/Rt.322. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn State College reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn State College Hotel State College
- State College Hampton Inn