The Nitany Lion inn was a very nice well appointed hotel in a great location. Being able to walk everywhere from the hotel was a nice luxury we did not use our car once during our stay. The hotel was dead while we were there very quiet never saw any other guests. Parking was very easy. They don't have a pool but allow access to the pool at the penn stater which is nice but to much of a nuisance to go to another hotel to swim for such a short stay. The room was nice but tired it could use new bed sets and carpeting. The bathrooms are very big and nicely redone. Overall it could use some refurbishing. The hallways had a musty smell that was unsettling. There are restaurants that are onsite but we did not visit them. We would stay again in a heartbeat and would recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nittany Lion Inn is a Penn State landmark, rich in history and tradition and a proud member of the National Trust Historic Hotels of America. Our AAA Four Diamond rated property is located on the campus of The Pennsylvania State University, serving as a travelers’ haven and a popular gathering place for Penn State alumni. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nittany Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nittany Lion Hotel State College
- Nittany Lion State College