We attended the 2014 Art Festival and stayed for three nights. The hotel was average, and dated. The rooms were on the small side but well equipped. The wall on the connecting rooms are thin and noisy - you can hear your neighbor. The ventilation design allows for microwave popcorn smell from the neighbors to be transferred into adjacent rooms. The happy hour is nice, the breakfast was decent.
My problem unfolded on the second night when I used the down comforter. I awoke with 20-30 bites and within 2 hours, I had over 60 bites. The bites are consistent with bed bug bites. I reported this to the front desk and the staff addressed it immediately. House keeping did an inspection and found nothing, but did exchange-out all the linens and whites. I did not hear from management -not at all, even though we kept the room and stayed the final night. Our room #304. I am former frequent business traveler with over 1400 hotel stays, and this is one of my worse experiences. I am attaching pictures that were taken in the evening on our second day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently revamped our breakfast for the weekends and it will be 9.99 plus tax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Conference Center State College
- Ramada Inn & Conference Center State College Hotel State College
- Ramada Inn State College
- Ramada State College
- State College Ramada