“Family Zipling Adverture”

Refreshing Mountain
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Stevens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Refreshing Mountain Retreat and Adventure Center provides Zipline and other Outdoor Adventures, as well as overnight accommodations and conference space for groups to enjoy. Our facilities are clean, restive, and refreshing to enjoy with family and friends. Come create great memories with us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My 12 year old son and I (mom) had an absolutely amazing Zipline Adventure this weekend
with the BEST guides ever.... Taylor and Sarah!! We have been on a few Ziplines before, but never like these and especially not with the caliber of expertise that these pros had to offer. There were 7 awesome ziplines with 2 that were both long and fast. All provided a fantastic treetop view. Taylor and Sarah were so knowledgable and personable that we both felt extremely comfortable through the entire trip. They even made us feel comfortable enough to do a few tricks while zipling on the last 2 lines. This is a must do if in the area! Be sure to request Taylor and Sarah. Thank you so much for a fun filled, humourous adventure!!! We WILL be back!! Tina and Jake Biery

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"nature center"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time during our zipline adventure. They took great care in everything they did. We will be back. Thank you do much.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I did the new Ariel obstacle course. This was our first time here, We are both in our mid forties and in relatively good shape, though not into any regular form of exercise. We had few issues doing this course...some areas were definitely challenging, but the guides were very helpful with advice and support. My husband accepted and accomplished most of the challenges they put forth, i.e. Do this section by touching only every other rope. It was a fun adventure and the campground is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I, along with my two sisters, got to experience the High Ropes Obstacle Course. The staff were all VERY nice, helpful and happy! After we did the course we played on the children playground with our two small children. This place is wonderful for any age :) We very much appreciated the Christ-like atmosphere as well!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was searching for a special place to take my 8yr old boy to before visiting the Amish people on this weekend getaway, and I stumbled upon this awesome Christian Retreat Center filled with awesome outdoor activities and challenges for us to engage.
As I shuffled through more than a half dozen pamphlets, I felt compelled to pray to God for direction (before getting overwhelmed with the task of finding a place quickly) on my last day in PA. It was Monday, my last day after my kid's national flag football tournament the day before (Sunday) and we had slept late. I wanted to bring my boy to visit the Amish farms and all, but I needed to get the Go-Karts out of his system. Ziplining seemed like the coolest thing to do, and he agreed at once, as he looked thru the brochure and explored the other activities. Once there, we say the words "Jesus Is Lord" and we were even more thrilled to be there. The compound was beautiful and we were the only two people there, so our tour and adventures were that much more fun. We cannot wait to go back with my wife and the rest of our family in the next few weeks when the pool is open.