Review Highlights
Reptile & Amphibians Birthday Party

Our grade-school-aged daughter wanted a fun reptile show, and Refreshing Mountain delivered! She... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
MER615
Zipline Adventure!

Had a great time. I took my 2 teenage daughters and they had a lot of fun! They enjoyed the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
VickyMccc

All reviews obstacle course zip lining fear of heights awesome experience bucket list a lot of fun aerial excursion super fun challenge adventure staff was friendly zip line course nature center flying v high ropes canopy tour explorer package obstacles
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great time during our zipline adventure. They took great care in everything they did. We will be back. Thank you do much.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

My husband and I did the new Ariel obstacle course. This was our first time here, We are both in our mid forties and in relatively good shape, though not into any regular form of exercise. We had few issues doing this course...some areas were definitely challenging, but the guides were very helpful with advice and support. My husband accepted and accomplished most of the challenges they put forth, i.e. Do this section by touching only every other rope. It was a fun adventure and the campground is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

My husband and I, along with my two sisters, got to experience the High Ropes Obstacle Course. The staff were all VERY nice, helpful and happy! After we did the course we played on the children playground with our two small children. This place is wonderful for any age :) We very much appreciated the Christ-like atmosphere as well!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I was searching for a special place to take my 8yr old boy to before visiting the Amish people on this weekend getaway, and I stumbled upon this awesome Christian Retreat Center filled with awesome outdoor activities and challenges for us to engage.
As I shuffled through more than a half dozen pamphlets, I felt compelled to pray to God for direction (before getting overwhelmed with the task of finding a place quickly) on my last day in PA. It was Monday, my last day after my kid's national flag football tournament the day before (Sunday) and we had slept late. I wanted to bring my boy to visit the Amish farms and all, but I needed to get the Go-Karts out of his system. Ziplining seemed like the coolest thing to do, and he agreed at once, as he looked thru the brochure and explored the other activities. Once there, we say the words "Jesus Is Lord" and we were even more thrilled to be there. The compound was beautiful and we were the only two people there, so our tour and adventures were that much more fun. We cannot wait to go back with my wife and the rest of our family in the next few weeks when the pool is open.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We took our 12 year old daughter here for her
birthday. She did the zip line and the upper ropes course. She had the best time. The young man that helped her on the ropes course was very incouraging and helpful. Everyone we I countered was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. They have plenty to do for all ages even little ones.