“Awkward ”
Review of Naturally Grounded - CLOSED

Naturally Grounded
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

This coffee shop has a lot of potential to be a good environment but when we walked in it felt so awkward. All eyes turned to the door, and I greeted the coffee barista. The music was too low, the room set up felt like a mini rec room or gymnasium. There were folding chairs up against the wall I guess for extra seating. There was what looked like a food pantry set up in the back like a mini grocery store, it was strange and didn't fit in a coffee shop. I decided not to get anything because you can tell a lot about a places drinks by the environment and service but my husband went with a small coffee. 1 small cup cost $2.07 pretty pricey for a small cup of coffee. He got the house blend which said it was a mix of other blends... Interesting. He said it was okay but didn't finish it. It was just an overall awkward experience and I would go the extra miles to the nearest starbucks if I were you.