“Amazing setting, incomparable breakfasts, and a sensational Innkeeper!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of American Vintage Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stewartstown
American Vintage Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Stewartstown B&B and Inns
Washington, DC
“Amazing setting, incomparable breakfasts, and a sensational Innkeeper!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2009

Staying at the American Vintage B & B was a fabulous experience in every sense of the word......It was a gift to the eyes, the palate and the heart. I highly recommend this little slice of heaven in the PA countryside.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank Iliamenocal
vintage993, Owner at American Vintage Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 28 March 2016
Thank you, that is how I feel about my B and B I so love it and want people to enjoy it with me. Your recommendation fills my heart and maybe a little tear drop, thanks so much, Jo Ann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2008

Joann was a gracious hostess. She serves a terrific breakfast, she provided wonderful service including a birthday cake for our special occasion (best red velvet cake I have ever had-just delectable!)and made reservations for us. B&B is in an old home and decor is vintage American. Home has amenities such as hot tub and A/C. Nice country setting. Those with seasonal allergies (farm) and sensitivities to cigarette smoke be prepared. Air conditioner helped considerably. Joann was great with our ever changing plans. Bathrooms clean and innovative in an old home.

• Liked — hostess
  • Disliked — cigarette odor
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank boswellPa
vintage993, Owner at American Vintage Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 1 September 2016
I am so sorry I missed your review, first off I want to thank you for such kind words. American Vintage always thanks our guest for being part of their family. So-- I want to thank you! as for the cake, it was special because you are special. Yes, the farm is 236 years young, it has the farm atmosphere and I guess the farm aroma I so love my home and the thought that years ago they used just their hands to build this beautiful stone and plank home. Again thank you for your review.
Silver Spring MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2008

American Vintage is Wonderful! Really, one of my favorite places in the world. JoAnn is Beyond Awesome! You feel welcome the minute to you arrive - Honest! It is terrific to know someone so Real. She is the most genuine person you could meet.
JoAnn's welcome extends to a clean, comfortable, peaceful place to relax, make new friends and always want to come back to. [Since my 1st stay in 2004, I have been coming back ]
Breakfast prepared with her home-baked goodies, fresh fruits/juices & substantial 'breakfast brunch' is quite the feast.
There aren't enough good things to write about this B&B.
{All B&Bs are not created equal :) :) It is truly a Special Treat to spend time at American Vintage.
It is so nice these days to honestly praise a person & place.
Peggy L. Kaplan

• Liked — Pleasant & Peaceful, but Fun
  • Disliked — Couldn't stay long enough
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with friends
1 Thank PeggyLate
I have grown to love this beautiful person that has been to American Vintage quite a few times, not sure how I missed the beautiful review but, I am here now to say thank you and that I love it, when the door opens and you are standing there with that great smile on your lovely face. Again thanks so much for loving us.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2008

My wife and I stayed in this beautiful bed and breakfast during our honeymoon. We enjoyed the style of decorating (country), and also enjoyed the great hospitality. Breakfast was great in the morning and the owner was very friendly. We would recommend this bed and breakfast to others. Great place to stay on the way to D.C.

• Liked — Very Homey Feel, Friendly Hostess
  • Disliked — We liked pretty much everything, Bathroom was small, but very adequate
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
All I can say is that some of my reviews have been hidden from us, so I just wanted to thank you for being so kind to us. We are here to please and get you on your way with a breakfast that will hold you over until you get there. I love my job and the people that walk through the door, again thank you so much.
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2008

Fantastic old farmhouse, amazing antiques, great(over the top breakfasts, and a gracious hostess, what more do you need to say! We enjoyed our stay relaxing by the wood stove, conversing with the ducks in the pond, gathering eggs in the henhouse, and teaching JoAnn how to find B&B on Google Earth. Sandy and Dick Foster, Fayetteville, Pa

• Liked — everything, from breakfast to the end when we relaxed by the fire place
  • Disliked — can not find a least about this wonderful spot
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled on business
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Sandy and Dick, man this is wonderful, I just found some of my reviews and I am trying to make sure I get to say Thank you, how kind. I so loved having you teach me and I use it all the time. you guys are the best, God is good to me and sends such wonderful people to visit this hand build home. Again thank you and I am so sorry I am late responding, someone said better late then not. Thanks
Glen Rock, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2007

YOu will not fid a better B&B or a more grateful and wonderful hostess in Southern York County PA. JoAnn is a wonderful cook and knows how to treat her guests right. Thanks JoAnn

• Liked — The Food !!!!!
  • Disliked — Leaving
  • Stayed September 2006, travelled on business
1 Thank MikeGRP
What kind words to read even if I just found this hidden review, I want to take this moment even if I am a bit late, to say thank you and that you are special to us at the American Vintage bed and breakfast. Jo Ann
md
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2006

There are no words to say how wonderful and relaxing our stay was at the American Vintage, our host Jo Ann was one of a kind, she took us places and treated us like family. I would give the American Vintage a FIVE STAR all the way.

Stayed September 2006
3 Thank upandout
From the archives of social media I find this beautiful review and I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, so sorry it has been hidden for so long, but they popped it up and I am responding with a huge thank you so much. You are the best, taking the time to say such beautiful compliments, God Bless you. Jo Ann
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stewartstown
Hampton Inn Shrewsbury
Hampton Inn Shrewsbury
#1 of 1 in New Freedom
Jackson House Bed and Breakfast

Been to American Vintage Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!